Soft Touch Collars Leather Two-Tone Padded Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handmade and handstitched leather collar is a winning combination of style, durability and quality.
- Sealed-edge, supple full-grain leather is lined with soft, luxurious sheepskin leather for maximum comfort with no chafing or irritation.
- All solid brass hardware is engineered to be tough as nails and lacquered to prevent rust.
- Designed for your convenience as well–mini brass ring for attaching ID tags; the leash D-ring is located opposite the buckle so it sits on top of your dog’s neck for fast, easy access.
- Available in a variety of sizes and color combinations to fit the neck and individual style of most dogs; refer to size chart for details.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar, Tan, Medium$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Two-Tone Handle Dog Leash, Black, 6-ft, 3/4-in$27.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- CollarDirect Soft Padded Leather Dog Collar, Mint Green, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Pink, Medium: 12 to 14-in neck, 1/2-in wide$15.37Chewy Price$16.85List Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Bark Brown, Small: 10 to 15-in neck$15.09Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$7.49Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Traffic Handle Dog Leash, Black, 6-ft, 3/4-in$34.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Black, 16-in$17.07Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 14-in$11.78Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Soft & Comfy Padded Polyester Dog Collar, Hudson Blue, Large: 18 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Frisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 24-in, Black/Cream$14.35Chewy Price$17.94List Price
- Red Dingo Vivid PVC Dog Collar, Purple, Large: 16 to 20-in neck, 1-in wide$14.58Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
328 Customer Reviews
This is the best collar ever made. I will not purchase any other collar. I have 2 Rottweilers and this is perfect. I've had the 1st collar for 5 years and just purchased one for the younger one. Going to order another just to replace the older one. Looks worn but still as durable since day 1.
Worth the money !
This collar is very well made and nice thick leather. I fits well and the buckle is very secure. Love the tag ring. Tags don't get in the way of the leash hook. Our dog is very comfortable in it. This is totally worth the money !
Love the collar but the soft inside smells bad
Loved this collar when it came, but there is a really bad smell to the inside soft fabric after my dog wore it (maybe got wet at one point?) and I can’t get the smell out. Will go with just straight leather next time.
2 years and still looks great.
The Soft Touch Collar is great. We have a 90lb. female Cane Corso. She loves spending time in her yard, she’s in and out the dog door 50 times per day. She is a dog’s dog. After 2 years the collar still looks great. It’s filthy, but, it’s held up very well. A bit worn where the buckle sits, but, it’s not seen when buckled. Actually, scratch that, it’s dirt! LOL No ripped threads, the soft back padding it still in perfect shape. I am getting her the same one cause, well, she deserves a clean one! Genuinely one of the best collars I have owned.
We get so many compliments!
I bought this in large for my 70 lb golden and it’s perfect!! Bought the matching leash and I love it so much.
Looks great on my big boy!
This is a heavy duty collar. Very thick and well made. Looks like a million dollars on my mutt who has short hair. It's a little difficult to manipulate since it is brand new but I know it will be more pliable shortly. Reminds me a lot of my horses bridle.
Very nice leather. Sturdy construction, and very handsome appearance. Great price for quality product!
It’s so much prettier in person!!
It’s heavy duty as well, the material is great! I like that there’s a separate metal hoop specifically made to put the tag there instead of having to attach it where you usually attach the leash - less chance of accidents involving the dog running off from clipping the leash to the wrong hoop :)
Very well made and sturdy
I bought many different collars, this one is the best, very detail oriented design and very well made. Looks good on my dog too.
I absolutely love it and it’s beautiful! The quality is amazing for the price! I haven’t tested it’s leash pulling durability but for a sturdy collar that will make people compliment you 100% worth it! This is a picture with my dog Bolt and the collar!