Solid Gold Bone Broth Stew with Beef & Hearty Vegetables Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 11-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with slow-simmered beef bone broth as the #1 ingredient, which contains naturally occurring collagen protein and amino acids to support your furry friend’s gut health.
- 100% human grade recipe made with grass-fed beef and antioxidant-rich veggies.
- Crafted with just 9 simple ingredients that you actually recognize!
- 100% free from grain and gluten for sensitive sidekicks.
- Serve it as a tasty topper or standalone to complement your canine companion’s diet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Solid Gold Bone Broth Stew with Chicken & Hearty Vegetables Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 11-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Bone Broth Stew with Lamb & Hearty Vegetables Whole Grain Dog Food Topper, 11-oz box, 11-oz box, bundle of 6$22.74Chewy Price$23.94List Price$21.60Autoship Price
- Merrick Turkey Bone Broth Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Topper, 16-oz pouch, bundle of 3$22.77Chewy Price$23.97List Price$21.63Autoship Price
- Merrick Beef Bone Broth Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Topper, 7-oz pouch$3.78Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.59Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Superfood POUR OVERS Turkey Stew with Veggies Wet Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz, case of 12$26.88Chewy Price$27.48List Price$25.54Autoship Price
- Solid Gold NutrientBoost Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 16-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin POUR OVERS Salmon & Pumpkin Stew Wet Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken, Salmon, & Carrot in Broth Dog Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 6$13.37Chewy Price$12.70Autoship Price
- Brutus Broth Bone Broth Chicken Flavor Hip & Joint Human-Grade Dog Food Topper, 32-oz, 2 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Chicken Bone Broth with Lavender & Chamomile Dog Food Topper, 8-oz pouch, bundle of 6$22.74Chewy Price$23.94List Price$21.60Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Meal Booster 99% Turkey & Duck Wet Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz, case of 12$34.09Chewy Price$35.88List Price$32.39Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Pumpkin POUR OVERS Variety Pack Wet Dog Food Toppers, 5.5-oz, 3 pack$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone Broth, Beef, Tapioca Starch...||Chicken Bone Broth, Chicken, Tapioca Starch...||Beef Bone Broth, Carrot, Sweet Potato...||Turkey Bone Broth, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Parsley, Ginger||Chicken Bone Broth, Sweet Potato, Apple, Parsley, Turmeric (spice)|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Grain-Free||Human-Grade, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Wet Food, Bone Broth||Food Topping, Wet Food, Bone Broth||Food Topping, Liquid, Bone Broth||Food Topping, Bone Broth||Food Topping, Bone Broth|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
135 Customer Reviews
No hesitation required!
Full disclosure, I did receive this as a free sample program. Ok, bone broth... What could be so amazing?? Well, my doggy SLURPED THIS DOWN so it must be! Rue is a mid sized compact doggo so I added this to his food over the course of three days. The instructions recommend using it up by then. He not only ate the bone broth stew, but ALL the rest of his food as well. This could be a fantastic addition if you're transitioning between types of food for your pet, feeding a finicky pooch or needing to get calories into your dog NOW. Downside.. The container recommends shaking the product. Understandable. However, the carton is difficult to open ( I ended up cutting mine) then directs You to refrigerate after opening. However on day two and three shaking the product really didn't help because it was pretty much a gelatinous consistency - not that my dog cared he was ready to EAT! However, at that point I just opened up the cart and the rest of the way and spooned it out for day two and three. Upside: definitely nothing bad in this product at all. It is human grade consumable food. Your dog will think you're feeding him table scraps, but you're not! I was very surprised to find the cost of this product. I expected it to be quite a bit more
I don’t think I’ve ever seen my dog so excited to eat something! Packaging was easy to use, and provides many health benefits for both my large and small dog. I’m not normally big on grain free (may be associated with heart disease), but since I received this product for free to test, and it’s not something I provide as a sole meal for my boys, I really enjoyed testing this product!
Your dogs will love this
I received this Bone Broth Stew as part of a sample program. This looked really good, you could see the meat and vegetables in it. I poured this over dry dog food for our 3 dogs. Two of our dogs are not picky but our Husky is a super picky eater. They all ate every last bite. I love the fact that this is very healthy and made with high quality ingredients. This works great as a standalone or as a topper over their dry food. I highly recommend this product. Our furry family loved it. This is made with all natural ingredients and would help keep your pet healthy. We will be getting more of this
For the Goodest Pups!
I received a sample of Solid Gold Bone Broth Stew with Beef & Hearty Vegetables Grain-Free Dog Food Topper, 11-oz box Solid Gold Bone Broth Stew with Beef & Hearty Vegetables in exchange for an honest review. I was leery at first, as my pup tends to have a sensitive tummy. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised! The stew smelled wonderful, especially to Luna! I placed a small amount on her kibble at dinner the first night, and I have to say, I’ve never seen her eat so quickly! She licked her bowl clean, then followed me around the house for the rest of the evening. Thankfully there was no upset tummy the next day, so I placed a bit more on her kibble the next day. Again, her bowl was clean as a whistle! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who spoils their pups. It can be used as a topper, or as an entire meal. Looks like we are in it for the long run!
Solid FOUR Paw Review for SolidGold Bone Broth Stew
I got this as a sample to try with my girl Jess the Freckled Hound. I usually feed her a raw or whole foods type diet so this was very appealing as a high-quality healthy option when traveling. Jessica is more of a foodie than I am (which is difficult) and she's been known to spit out something if not up to her standards. The SolidGold Bone Broth Stew however was a total win... lots of chunky veg and meat in the thick broth, great aroma, and she nearly licked the enamel off the bowl trying to make sure she got every last bit. Would absolutely recommend and will buy in the future.
My dog liked this and she is a picky eater but I will not buy again. Even used as a topper it doesn't last long and adds about $40.00 a month to dog food costs which I am buying premium food as is because my dog has allergies. I will go back to cooking liver which she loves and goes much further then the carton of bone broth stew. I'm sure it works for some people but having a German Shepherd dog it doesn't go far.
She loves this stew!
I had been looking for wet food that is better for my dog and one she would actually eat. She would eat some of the canned food, but it smelled and looked gross and come to find out they weren't good for her either. I had her try a couple healthier options, but she ended up wasting most of it. When I received Solid Gold Bone Broth Stew from a free sample program, I was skeptical if my dog would like it because she is so picky. When opened the container, it looked just like beef stew with vegetables and smelled like it too. My dog devoured every bit of it. I like that it can be used as a meal or a topper added to dry food. Solid Gold Bone Broth Stew is a great new addition to my dog's food.
Dogs loved it
I was given a free sample of this for my dogs to review. They loved it, licked their bowls clean. It comes in a small box, read the instructions on how to open it. Shake it up and pour some over your dogs food. My 3 loved it and ate all of there food and came back to lick the bowls clean. This is like giving your dog food you made yourself. I love to spoil mine and this will be a nice treat once in a while for them.
A Solid Gold Hit
To say that my semi picky dogs like Solid Gold bone breath stew with beef and hearty vegetables grain free dog food topper, is an understatement. They gobbled their breakfast down very quickly, when I use it as a topper on the dry kibble. I liked it it contained only nutritious ingredients and was good for a couple of days after opening. Will I receive the stew as part of a free sampling program, I’ll be purchasing in the future. We intend on using it as a food motivator, while camping with our dogs and other times as well. I would definitely recommend Solid Gold bone broth stew to my family and friends for happy dogs.
3 out 4 chihuahuas approve!
My fur babies received this product as part of a free sample program and here's how it went. Like all new foods, I introduced this topper incrementally and although it says it's for all life stages, I over worried about the size of the bits and choking hazards for my chihuahuas. I used it as an addition to juice up their regular Merrick kibble (this month it's sweet potato and chicken). I quickly noticed how easy it was to fall apart which immediately eased my worries about the choking hazard. Naturally I still mixed and mashed for the FIRST introduction. Everything after was a quick mix! Normally all my dogs (ages 13, 6, 2, 2) enjoy trying out new things except this time my female 2yr old did not approve. Everyone else almost inhaled their food but she gave it 1 lick and was not pleased. I tried to give her different amounts and still... was not interested. This product is small but it lasted my 4 chi's 3 days (2x a day feedings). I believe if I was feeding all 4 doggos, it might last me 1 1/2 or 2 days.