Solid Gold Supplements Advanced Joint Health Maximum Impact Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports joint and cartilage health and mobility, and helps ease joint stiffness with glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin and green lipped mussel.
- Free-radical scavenging antioxidants help shield joints from daily wear while omega fatty acids, boswellia and yucca schidigera address inflammation.
- Great for senior dogs, overweight pups, dogs with joint conditions like arthritis or hip dysplasia, or active pups that need the joint-nourishing boost.
- Soft texture and tasty flavor is great for picky eaters, and is made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proudly made in the USA with absolutely no gluten or grains so they’re ideal for pets with sensitivities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 1-lb$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle, 2-pack trial, Pot Roast$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Large Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$69.97Chewy Price$89.97List Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- YuMove Joint Health Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 120 count$27.36Chewy Price$35.95List Price$25.99Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements SeaMeal Skin & Coat, Digestive & Immune Health Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Dog Supplement, 7.4-oz bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- kin+kind Healthy Hip & Joint Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility with Green Lipped Mussel All-In-One Supplement, 1-lb$35.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Hips & Joints Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) 500 mg, Methylsulfanylmethane 500 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) 200 mg...||Active Ingredients (Per Soft Chew): Glucosamine HCl 450 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane(MSM) 400 mg, Creatine...||Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), Turmeric, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) 600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 400 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 50 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source): 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 500 mg, Yucca Schidigera: 90 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
Liked by both
Both dogs seemed to like them. The Huskey took a few tries before she would eat them, but she is an exceptionally picky eater. I can see a difference in the bigger of my 2 dogs. At seven years old and 105 pounds, he seems to move better throughout the day. Getting up in the morning still is a chore for him, and this may help long term but he's only been taking it for 2 weeks. The only down side to this is the quantity they have to take. Both dogs are 6 per day so the container is only 10 days worth for my 2 large dogs.
Joint health became treat time for my golden retriever
I received the Solid Gold Supplements free for my honest review. I have a 5 (almost 6) year old Golden Retriever... While he is fairly active, I am concerned for his joint health and had already been thinking of a supplement to help ensure he stayed comfortable throughout his years. I tried the Solid Gold Supplements and it became like "treat time" for my golden! He absolutely LOVED the flavor of them - so much so, he would begin to drool each time the "treats" came out. I was reviewing the ingredient list and really liked that there were a lot of nature products, along with proven ingredients that address joint and bone health. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Solid Gold Joint Health
I received this product through a free sample program. I followed the instructions and gave it to my 13 year old mix breed dog. He did not want to take it by itself as a treat. I am not sure if it was the taste or the smell. I mixed it in his food twice a day and he would eat it that way. He was taking a joint supplement (different brand) before. I stopped that brand for about a week and then started the Solid Gold brand. I think it worked just as well as the other brand I used. The other brand was $36 for a 2 month supply and I got it online. I am not sure how much the Solid Gold product is but if it is comparable in price I might consider it. The only drawback is the amount of "chews" it requires in one day. It seems like a lot to me. The other brand only required 2-3, Solid Gold is 4-5 for my dogs weight. Overall I am satisfied with the results and would recommend the product. It would be convenient to be able to purchase this with other pet products from Chewy.com
I received a sample of this product as part of a sampling program. My mini poodle, Frank, is getting up there in age and I felt it necessary to help prevent any arthritis pain and/or inflammation. He doesn't have many teeth, so the soft texture is ideal for a senior dog like him.
I will buy this again
I was offered a free sample of this Solid Gold Supplement for my 9 year old black mouth Cur. As soon as I opened it, he was instantly curious as the smell was not bad at all. I gave it to him as directed and within a few days he seemed to be moving a little quicker and easier. It is now routine for him and not once did I have to try to hide it in another treat to trick him. He takes it just as he would a treat and loves it. I'm happy that it is working for him and when the sample runs out, I would buy this again. There is a difference in his energy and movements seem to be easier for him. And anything to make my baby feel better is 5 stars in my book.
Unlike an earlier joint care supplement that I had to crumble into dust to get my dog to consume, this one my dog readily ate right from the bowl. He takes 1-2 every day with meals. In addition to helping his joints, his coat is smoother and shinier and his skin less itchy. The rug rash he developed by crawling across the carpet to alleviate his itchy body. has cleared and the skin has returned to its normal pink color.
We received these supplements from a free sample program, in exchange for an honest review. One of our dogs is elderly and suffering from arthritis. We have tried other joint supplements before, and these ones work just as well as the more expensive ones! Our dog, who is usually fussy, had no issue eating these with his food, and they appeared to help ease his movement. The only negative we found is that for large dogs, you have to give a lot of the supplements at a time. Overall, we would recommend these!
Chance and Bacon Love these chews!
My 120lb pittie has bad hip problems and these really helped him with his flexibility and mobility. I love that they contain glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin. I also LOVE that they're made in the USA!! I didn't notice any visible differences with my doxi/chihuahua mix but BOTH of my dogs devoured the treats quickly and begged for more. I got to try these free but I'm going to continue giving these to our dogs. Thanks so much!
Great addition to my dogs diet!
I started the Solid Gold Advanced Joint Health to see if it could help my 4 year old French Bulldog as she recently started to slow down and take longer to climb just a few steps. After reading the directions, gave her 3 pieces a day in the morning. Because she seemed to LOVE the taste, I used them as treats. My dog loved the taste and had no issues taking them. There is a slight oder to them. Nothing over bearing. After about 2 -3 weeks I noticed that her "pep" is back. Now it's been 4 weeks she has been on the Solid Gold Advanced Joint Health supplements, she runs up the steps faster and without any hesitation. Her walk seems more confident too. I would recommend Solid Gold Advanced Joint Health supplements for any age dog. I have just purchased a refill. The only reason I rated 4 out of 5 is that it did take some time for the Solid Gold Advanced Joint Health to take effect and for my dog to respond physically to the supplement treatment. Be patient. Your dog will thank you for it.
Old Dog, New Supplement
I have a senior pug with weak back legs. She had a knee replacement a few years ago and was diagnosed with arthritis. I have tried many supplements over the years to help with her chronic leg pain and increase mobility. She has struggled with 2 small steps I have that lead to my front door UNTIL this past week when she has attempted to use them a handful of times. The only difference in her daily routine is that she has been taking this supplement. I give her 3 of them a day with her food. She willingly eats them as if they were a treat. They seem soft and chewy like a treat rather than a lot of supplements that are chalky tablets or too thick, sticky, and chewy. They don’t smell bad either. We received a free sample of this product to try out, bur definitely will purchase when we run out. Highly recommend.