Solid Gold Triple Layer Mousse & Shreds with Real Chicken & Pumpkin Wet Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 6By Solid Gold
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Tuna, Pumpkin...||Chicken, Turkey, Pumpkin...||Chicken, Beef, Tuna...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Tuna...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Liver, Tuna...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Pumpkin, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
|Food Texture||Shredded, Pate||Shredded, Pate||Shredded, Pate||Pate||Pate|
About This Item
- Made with real chicken for the protein your kitty needs to stay strong and playful—plus, healthy, fiber-loaded pumpkin for her healthy digestion.
- Sure to entice picky eaters, plus a fantastic way to help young kittens discover new and interesting textures.
- Made free of unneeded fillers like corn, wheat or soy, artificial preservatives or flavorings, carrageenan and BPA.
- Holistic grain- and gluten-free recipe that's specially designed for cats of all life stages, including kittens and seniors.
- Give your kitty all the variety she needs in one cup—no need to purchase separate toppers because this dish has it all!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Cats won't eat because it's all dried out
These are totally dried out, and the expiration date is well into the future. I don't know if it's a matter of the food itself or how they were stored at the warehouse but we even tried adding water and our cats turned up their noses and walked away. We won't be ordering this one again.
The top layer was like sawdust. The moose part was also dry. My cat hated it tried to soften it up to know avail. She and I were very disappointed.
My picky feline loves this food!
I have tried so many different types of wet cat food and this is the first that Leonard will eat consistently. Thank you!
the dog loved it
Kitty wouldn,t eat this I think it is because it is on the dry side but the dog just chowed it down.
My 2 cats Really liked this Food!
I bought this and gave it to my two cats and they ate up quick. I feel there coat is softer because of this food. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Buttons loves new cat food
My 14 yo shorthaired domestic tabby, Buttons, had been vomiting frequently and her coat was dull. After 5 days of eating this new cat food, her coat is soft and shiny and she isn’t vomiting. It seems to satisfy her for longer periods of time and she is also drinking more water. I’m very happy with how this food has improved her health!
Not Feeling it
Not sure if it's the way it's supposed to be but the shreds part is very very dry. None of my 3 cats are picky and none of them made it past a few bites before turning it away. The canned Solid Gold seems to be a better choice.
chicken or tuna ?
This food has a overwhelming tuna smell so my cats wont eat it.The chicken itself is very dry and not in chunks as in the photo, its very fine shreds.
19 yr old finicky cat
19 year old finicky cat is in love with this food I'm beyond thrilled.
Can't please them all the time
I have one cat and three that I feed everyday none of them liked it