Solid Gold Winged Tiger with Quail & Pumpkin Grain-Free Sensitive Stomach Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially crafted for kitties with sensitive stomachs.
- Features probiotic support for your furry friend's gut health.
- 100% free from grains and gluten.
- Includes a blend of functional superfoods and omega fatty acids to provide overall immune support.
- Free from corn, wheat, soy and artificial colorings or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSolid Gold Indigo Moon with Chicken & Eggs Grain-Free High Protein Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$21.93Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.83Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature HQS Natural Chicken Breast in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 4.94-oz, case of 24$63.00Chewy Price$71.76List Price$59.85Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Classic Cat Kettle Call Beef, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, 12 count$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$9.54Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.06Autoship Price
- DealWishbone Roost Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Limited Ingredient Ocean Whitefish & Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$16.33Chewy Price$36.99List Price$15.51Autoship Price
- Instinct Healthy Cravings Grain-Free Cuts & Gravy Real Duck Recipe Wet Cat Food Topper, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
- DealEvanger's Organics Beef Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Lamb Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Katz-n-Flocken Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe with Pearled Barley Whole Grain Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$33.33Chewy Price$35.99List Price$31.66Autoship Price
- DealChicken Soup for the Soul Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Quail, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Meal, Lentils, Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Indoor, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Digestive Health, N/A||High-Energy, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, High-Energy||—||Hairball Control, Brain Health, Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Quail, N/A, Poultry||N/A, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, N/A, Poultry||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, N/A, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
Great Food coz small kibble and to free feed
Wish we could use this more often but on a budget this is one of the foods our fosters get when they are sick or fresh arrivals. Most do like it. Solid Gold is a good choice as the kibble is small so even those with full dental extractions eat this and so do lil ones. Wish it was less expensive or on sale more often. Great as well for free feeding during night hours / sitter gigs when you dish out AM and PM and don't want all the wet food mess during the day for a sitter. We haven't seen anyone get fat on this one when we only use this. Our cats get chunky when we do the grain ridden foods free feeding at night.
A hit for two cats
We have been alternating between the Solid Gold Let's Stay In Chicken (which they like a lot) and a beef regional red blend (which they will eat if they are out of the chicken). I wanted to try something to replace the beef and got this. My older kitty gets a little pukey sometimes (he scarfs some of his food too fast, eats grass and hacks it up), younger cat has hairballs occasionally, but getting rarer lately with supplements, so this seemed like an option to try. So far they have both been eating their serving every day and seem to like it a lot. Not sure if we will see any benefits for a while, but we will watch and see as they eat the first bag.
Excellent for Sensitive Kitties
I have a Siamese with a very sensitive belly. Regular foods cause so many issues and there are hardly any foods for sensitve stomachs especially grain free that is not bland in flavor. This food has been a godsend. No more bloating, hurting belly. She looks and feels healthier. Its definitely helped so much. The added nutrients are a great addition to the food.
Not what I expected.
I was looking for a dry cat food that would reduce the issue of throwing up. I was willing to pay the extra cost if it worked but my cat would not eat it. I even tried mixing with their regular cat food, but that didn't help.
Helped with my cats constipation
I bought this Solid Gold grain free pumpkin food for my cats constipation. I used it along with a pumpkin gravy cat food and it did the trick! My cats likes the flavor too!
Outdoor cats love it
My indoor kitty ate a little of it but the two cats on my porch loved it and ate every bite of it. Must be very healthy for them. I still have a lot of it as you must only give a smaller amount every day for them. Tastes great for them!!!
Highly recommend for sensitive stomachs
Our orange girl started vomiting regularly late last summer. Usually before breakfast it was clear liquid. After breakfast, breakfast came up. I took her to the vet because I could visibly tell she had lost weight and our vet recommended bloodwork and an ultrasound. Both came back normal so we decided on a prescription diet. We tried a few different ones and she wouldn't eat. I did some research and found Solid Gold Winged Tiger. She loves it and it has helped tremendously. She has put the weight back on that she lost. Another change I did make was using elevated food dishes. Thanks for making a "solid" food that works.
So bad, no one would eat it
We have two cats in the house - one who is a picky eater, and the other is a trash panda (she would pretty much eat anything, including plastic), and they wouldn't touch this stuff. If the trash panda won't eat it, it's gotta be really really bad. What a waste of money.
Willow is usually a very picky eater... She literally sits next to the dry food bin rubbing against it, when it's time to eat! She loves this stuff!
Excellent cat food
Highest quality ingredients and highly digestible. Unique shape and excellent for sensitive stomachs