Solid Gold Wolf King Bison & Brown Rice Recipe with Sweet Potatoes Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially crafted for large breed dogs.
- Features probiotic support for your furry friend's gut health.
- Made with nutritious whole grains.
- A great source of omega fats, fiber, B vitamins and more.
- Never made with soy, corn, wheat or artificial preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSolid Gold Barking at the Moon High Protein Grain-Free Beef, Eggs & Peas Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Sunday Sunrise Grain-Free Lamb, Sweet Potato & Pea Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Wild Game Duck, Turkey, Boar & Rabbit Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Fit & Fabulous Low Fat/Low Calorie with Fresh Caught Alaskan Pollock Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE All Life Stages Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- ACANA Grasslands Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Classic Healthy Grains Dry Dog Food Real Lamb + Brown Rice Recipe with Ancient Grains, 25-lb bag$73.98Chewy Price$70.28Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Healthy Weight Limited Ingredient Chicken & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- DealWellness Grain-Free Complete Health Adult Lamb & Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- Zignature Venison Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Bison, Ocean Fish Meal, Brown Rice...||Bison, Ocean Fish Meal, Oatmeal...||Salmon, Whitefish, Dried Egg Product...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control, Gluten Free...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||N/A, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Buffalo, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Buffalo, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
175 Customer Reviews
Finally found it!
I welcomed an 18 month old Dane girl into my home about 5 months ago. She has had loose stools and regurgitation issues since she was a tiny puppy. Her first mom tried ProPlan sensitive with no luck. I tried Iams and then The Honest Kitchen with minimal luck…along with a raised feeder, a slow bowl, smaller meals more often, and a full vet work up (all clear). We have been using this food for exactly one week and have had exactly ZERO regurgitation. I can’t guarantee that we have found our answer but we have gone from recycling one meal a day to keeping it all down for 7!
Bison loving Shepherd will not eat this food
I tried this food since it's a novel protein diet and since our Shepherd Maya LOVES her 100% bison jerky, thinking she'd love this as well. WRONG! For 4 days since it arrived I've tried every trick, adding her favorite wet topper, mixing in bison and beef wet food, all with no luck. She picks out the wet food or licks off the topper and leaves the Wolf King. Bison usually has a very pungent odor, so I was surprised this food really has no odor at all, which I am thinking is the reason she's refusing to eat it. Sure wish they had a 4lb size since the 12lb bag was a costly fail. Will figure out what to do with the opened bag and will continue searching for a bison food she'll eat!
Hmmm… Not sure what to think.
The ratings on this product are quite good and what I’m reading about it from the manufacturer makes it sound like very good food as well! Strangely, my 18 month old IrishDoodle is not showing signs that the food is doing him any favors. He has been on the food for a month and his coat is dryer and seems thinner than it was. He’s also showing some new white hairs. We are going to try one more bag and see what happens.
Solid Gold Large Breed
My Great Danes love this food but it is a little pricey for the size of bag which doesn’t last too long for them and I feed them each 2 cups twice a day - so I switch off between this and the adult bag as it’s a larger bag. I like the clean ingredients for my dogs.
I really need to find a dog food my great Pyrenees poodle will eat
My dog won't eat it I'm going broke trying to find a dog food help
He likes it, and is not hungry the rest of the day .
Solid Gold has been great for our dogs!
Our 85 pound mixed-breed lived to almost 19 years old on Hund-n-Flocken; and our XXXL Benny (155 pounds) is now thriving on Solid Gold Wolf King. We use a portion of his kibble as training treats, and he is always eager for these and for his other 4 cups/day. We're happy customers! (The only time we had any poop problems is when Solid Gold changed their Hund-n-Flocken formula; and the company sent us a free bag of the old formula to transition with!)
So far so good!
My boxer, Piper, has some allergies & takes a prescription from the vet to manage them. It would be easy to put her on a grain free diet & eliminate lots of things that maybe affect her. I chose this dog food because it is Bison based. So far she seems to be doing pretty good. I could only give it four stars because she hasn’t been eating it quite long enough. She seems to like it. I feed her twice a day & sometimes less in the evening if she still has some left in the bowl. That’s not very often!!!
This food has amazed me
My almost 3 year old, Goldendoodle and Sheepadoodle were on Dr. Garys food for over a year. But their coats lost their shine and stools were inconsistent, sometimes soft something firm. So I transitioned slowly to Dr. Tim's, but after being on Dr. Tim's totally, their stools were soft and mushy, and odd color and they started scratching, something they never had done in the past. So I spent $80 and took stool samples in to vet to be checked in case something else was going on, but came back negative. So I researched food again forever. I am really picky what I feed my girls, and make sure food is balanced with good ingredients and won't feed Grain Free. Reviews and ingredients looked great for this food, so I ordered it. I couldn't use Dr. Tim's to transition as I just wanted to get them off it fast, my husband and i were tired of picking up mushy soft poops and their scratching was driving us nut. So I just stopped Dr. Tim's totally and gave them all of Solid Gold and expected some issues not being able to transition slowly. But OMG, their first stools were perfect. I was shocked. They really really love the food too. I like the larger bites as they don't eat so fast now. They have only been on Solid gold Wolf King large breed for a week now and stools are still nice and formed and easy to pick up. They have both stopped scratching completely and I also noticed hardly any goop in their eyes when they get up in the morning. This food is amazing.
Amazing Food for picky eaters
Food is GREAT for my PICKY PICKY 2 year old golden retriever! He’s been on it for months and always devours his food. 10 out of 10 recommend