Soos Pets Revitalizing Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- This Leave-In Conditioner supports improved skin and coat health.
- May help to reduce shedding, matting and impacted fur.
- Dead Sea minerals nourish coat and skin for improved health.
- Hypoallergenic formula safe for use on pets with chronic skin conditions, skin sensitivities or allergies.
- Supports stronger hair follicles and helps promote hair growth on bald spots.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- iGroom Vavoom Volumizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$26.75Chewy Price$25.41Autoship Price
- Top Performance SunGold Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$73.21Chewy Price$99.99List Price$69.55Autoship Price
- Top Performance Sea Breeze Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$82.42Chewy Price$99.99List Price$78.30Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Cranberry Essence 50:1 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Cranberry Facial Dog & Cat Facial Wash, 12-oz bottle$17.86Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.97Autoship Price
- Envirogroom Ginger Spice 50:1 Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$17.50Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.63Autoship Price
- Frankie & Paisley 2-in-1 Oatmeal & Aloe Dog Shampoo + Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Top Performance Bright Magic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 5-gal bottle$159.99Chewy Price$151.99Autoship Price
- Top Performance True White Whitening Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$77.10Chewy Price$99.99List Price$73.24Autoship Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$42.50Chewy Price$44.99List Price$40.38Autoship Price
- Top Performance SilKote Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dead Sea Mineral, Lemongrass, Thyme...||Dead Sea Minerals, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil...||Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil...||Preservatives, Essence, Purified Water...||Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate...|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control||—||Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Calming||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I use this product on almost every short hair or coated dog at the grooming shop I work at. It's a must have. Helps to control shedding and helps to blow out the undercoat easier. I've noticed a drastic difference in a lot of my heavier shedders after a few groomings. It saves my arms so much extra brushing and raking while leaving the dogs softer. Extra points for being hypoallergenic AND it helps with dry time! I can put this bad boy on a dog, use the force dryer and the dogs dry a bit faster (which is honestly a lot for a groomer). It is extremely runny but it's not because it's watered down. It's just the consistency. I use the smaller bottle and refill with the larger gallon as I go. I squeeze some in my hand and pour it from my hand onto the back first, work it in, then do the same for the rest of the dog. It's probably one of my favorite products. Doesn't get the positivity it deserves which is why I decided to leave this review if the negative one turns you off from it!
Messy and watered down
This product came without direction stickers. Very messy to pour out gets all over bottle and surfaces. So far not helping much with dry skin.