Versatile and an essential part of your grooming routine, Sore No More Horse Liniment can help to relieve soreness without the risk of blistering. This liniment features an herbal blend of arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia, so it not only feels great but it smells great, too! It helps to promote circulation and draw out inflammation, heat, toxins and fluid as it cools the area. The result is calm, relaxed muscles. You can use this liniment before and after rides to limber up the muscles and help to reduce the risk of injury that tight muscles pose. Safe for hands and horses, you can rub this liniment in without needing to worry about gloves. Because there’s no blistering or burning, so you can use this liniment under wraps, bandages and tack. It even doubles as a spray, bath brace and massage liniment. Want to keep your hands clean while applying? Just spray the liniment on—it works just as well without any need to rub it in.
- Herbal formula of arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia helps to relax and relieve sore muscles.
- Helps to draw out fluid, heat and toxins white stimulating circulation and cooling the area for a comfy, happy horse.
- Gentle formula won’t blister or burn and is safe for horses with sensitive skin.
- Use as a liniment, spray, bath brace, massage rub and under riding equipment and bandages.
- Apply without gloves or spray on and go—it will work without needing to be rubbed in.
For topical use only. Not meant to be ingested. Keep away from immediate eye area. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame.
See all items by Sore No More