While liquid liniments can be messy to apply, Sore No More Performance Ultra Gelotion Horse Liniment is thick and allows for precise application where your equine athlete needs it most. This liniment features a clinical strength FEI-compliant herbal blend of comfrey, arnica, rosemary, witch hazel and energizing ginger, so it not only feels great but it smells great, too! It helps to promote circulation and draw out inflammation, heat, toxins and fluid as it cools the area. The result is calm, relaxed muscles so your equine athlete feels his very best. The thick consistency allows for targeted pain relief for areas with heat, inflammation or discomfort, and it stays in place for ongoing treatment. This formula also helps to reduce waste and mess. It even doubles as a massage liniment, and it’s safe to use under tack.
- Clinical grade FEI-compliant herbal blend of comfrey, arnica, rosemary, witch hazel and energizing ginger feels and smells great.
- Thicker consistency allows for targeted pain relief in areas with heat, inflammation or discomfort.
- Helps to draw out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the area for calm, relaxed muscles.
- Can be used before and rides to limber up and cool out muscles to help reduce the risk of injury and promote a faster recovery.
- Contains no abrasives or oils and won’t attract dust or insects.
For topical use only. Not meant to be ingested. Keep away from immediate eye area. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame.
See all items by Sore No More