With a combination of liniment and tinctured iodine, The Sauce Horse Hoof Care from Sore No More is ready to tackle some of the most challenging hoof and skin conditions that may bother your horse. This antifungal and antibacterial formula helps to treat and heal tough skin conditions like thrush, rain rot, sweet itch and scratches. Its topical analgesic properties provide pain relief to help get your horse feeling better while also drawing out heat, toxins and fluid. You can paint this on your horse’s hooves to help relieve tender soles and bruised hooves. It also makes a powerful abscess treatment that helps to draw out abscesses while relieving pain when used as a soak, hoof pack or sugardine treatment. If you don’t want to horse around with ailments and injuries, you can apply this gentle formula to his lower limbs and hooves daily to help prevent issues like abscesses and infections. This sauce is gentler than plain betadine or iodine, so it’s ideal for those sensitive-skinned horses who can’t tolerate traditional liniments.
- Formula contains arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia plus tinctured iodine to treat skin and hoof conditions.
- Analgesic, antifungal and antibacterial solution delivers pain relief, acts as a drawing agent and helps to treat infections and conditions.
- Tackles the most stubborn skin and hoof conditions like abscesses, thrush, rain rot, sweet itch, scratches and abscesses.
- Gentle enough to be applied daily to the hooves and lower limbs to help prevent issues like infections and abscesses.
- A gentle alternative to betadine and iodine—ideal for horses with sensitive skin.
For topical use only. Not meant to be ingested. Keep away from immediate eye area. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from an open flame.
See all items by Sore No More