Source Original Dry Meal Formula Skin, Coat & Hoof Care Powder Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Features a minimum of 60 elements and the micronutrient compounds associated with them, all in a biologically active form.
- Offers your horse small amounts of naturally occurring vitamins.
- Helps support your horse’s hooves and hair health.
- Encourages increased stamina for disposition and breeding.
- Crafted from real ocean seaweeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement Concentrate, Promotes Healthy Hoof Growth in Horses 11.25-lbs.$79.99Chewy Price$140.39List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- AniMed WGO Wheat Germ Oil Blend Coat Health Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal$21.50Chewy Price$26.49List Price$20.43Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$38.95Chewy Price$39.71List Price$37.00Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Micro-Tek Soothing Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$68.96Chewy Price$71.99List Price$65.51Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Ultimate Finish 40 Weight Gain Pellets Horse Supplement, 20-lb soft pack$78.99Chewy Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Farnam Vetrolin Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Concentrate, 1-qt bottle$12.99Chewy Price$26.39List Price
- AniMed Pure Brewers Yeast Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$13.78Chewy Price$13.09Autoship Price
- ADM GROSTRONG Granules Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$11.28Chewy Price$19.11List Price$10.72Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural Weight-UP Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$52.25Chewy Price$68.93List Price$49.64Autoship Price
- AniMed 3in1 BugLyte Horse Supplement, 1.5-lb tub, bundle of 2$52.94Chewy Price$50.29Autoship Price
- Finish Line Performance Builder Butterscotch Flavor Liquid Horse Supplement, 30-oz bottle$23.95Chewy Price$30.32List Price$22.75Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Paste Horse Supplement, 1-oz syringe$11.59Chewy Price$14.79List Price$11.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Seaweed Meals||Dehydrated Seaweed Meals, Corn Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles, Processed Grain By-Products...||Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Fat, Ground Flax...||Organic kelp, Organic Flaxseed, Fish protein powder...||Forage Products, Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hoof Care, Weight Management||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Organic, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Free Choice at my farm
I offer this to my horse and donkey free choice. I hate that AAFCO keeps them from publishing their slew of micronutrients on their labels just because there aren’t any dietary recommendations for them yet... I let the animals decide if there is something they need in their diet with a mix of free choice minerals and the like. I see some tongue marks in the powder so I know they use it when they need it.
Horse and goats!
With winter coming, less pasture, I wanted my animals to have a more complete balanced nutrition so bought this product. I actually feed it not only to my horse but to my dairy goats who love it! Shiny coats all the way around!
USED FOR YEARS
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT DOES MORE THAN YOU CAN AMAGINE FOR HORSEE HEALTH.
Excellent source of micronutrients for horses, especially a horse with GI problems.
Not high in iodine
First of all, if you have any questions about this product that chewy can't help you with call the Source company itself. They are very friendly and nice. And they claim it has only 9mg iodine per serving which isn't as high as some compainies. And they act like they know what there talking about unlike other companies that sell kelp supplements for animals. I'm not sold on using it as a daily supplement all the time but maybe one used intermittently which is what I do. And the horses, cows, and goat all eat it with no problem.