Spaces Places Remote Control Submersible LED Fish Aquarium Light Set
About This Item
- Creates a light show in ponds, waterfalls, and fountains.
- Use the remote control for programmed light effects and colors.
- Bring your structure to life with an array of colorful LEDs.
- Light heads are adjustable according to preference.
- Utilizes 12 volt low-voltage power.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Aquarium Light, Black, 24-in$88.01Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Coral Plus Aquarium Bulb, 24-watt$20.95Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
- Zoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 48-in$66.85Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 39-watt$21.95Chewy Price
- LET Lighting 2x39W Miro-4 T5 High-Output Retrofit Kit, 36-in$71.95Chewy Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-36-in$54.27Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$139.95Chewy Price$269.00List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 20-in$39.28Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 36 - 43 in, 129 LED$69.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Eheim Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater, 150- watt$26.85Chewy Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 18 - 24 in$99.00Chewy Price$209.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Pond||Pond||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
I actually purchased these for a tiered outdoor water fountain who's lights had died. These work brilliantly. Would frankly work great as (dry) outdoor decor lighting as well. I am working on a koi pond and these will do very well, I think. The speed, colors and brightness of the lights are all adjustable.