Spalding Labs Bye Bye Odor Concentrate Horse Aid, 4-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Concentrated microbial solution removes tough smells around the barn and home.
- Can be used in trailers and on horse blankets.
- Can be used on cat litter and in dog kennels.
- 4-ounce concentrate makes 2.5 gallons of sprayable solution.
- 4-ounce concentrate is sufficient to treat 5 stalls for 30 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellant Horse Spray, 1-gallon$79.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.52Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- FORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$18.61Chewy Price$20.49List Price$17.68Autoship Price
- Farnam Equisect Dog & Horse Fly Repellent, 32-oz bottle$15.25Chewy Price$28.79List Price
- Pro Force Equine Fly Mask, 2 count$24.76Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Curicyn BodyGuard Fly, Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- EQyss Grooming Products Barn Barrier Natural Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$75.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal, 1-gal, bundle of 2$58.00Chewy Price$55.10Autoship Price
- Martin's Fly-Ban Synergized Pour-On Farm Animal Insecticide, Gallon$180.28Chewy Price
- Martin's Permethrin 13.3% Multi-Purpose Horse Insecticide, 32-oz bottle$25.26Chewy Price$24.00Autoship Price
- Starbar Quikstrike Fly Scatter Bait, 1-lb can$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Microbial Solution.||Active: Picaridin, [1-Methylpropyl-2-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-1-Piperidine Carboxylate]: 20%. Inert: 80%. Total: 100%...||Port Orford Cedar Oil-1%, Citronella Oil-0.5%, Peppermint Oil-0.3%...||Pyrethrins, Deionized water, ethoxylated caster oil...||Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide, Permethrin.|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Can I use this product on my leather boots?
Answer by • Sep 09, 2021
This product can be used on stalls, trailers, pens, saddle pads, horse blankets, boots, kennels, dog beds, cages, sweaty laundry, cat litter boxes, musty closets, around toilets, truck floor mats, carpets, furniture, kitty litter boxes and more.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Sunshine0212 on Jul 23, 2022
I have been spraying this on the urine spots in our outdoor arena. No more stink!