Speedy Dryer V-1000UL Stand Dog Hair Dryer
About This Item
- Constructed from durable materials like aluminum, chrome, and mica.
- This fur-blaster is designed for years of use.
- Features 3 heat options—cold, warm, hot—and various speeds
- A no-tip, hands-free stand includes a 360-degree head to reach all the hard-to-dry spots.
- Dryer is on wheels for easy transport.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Miracle Care 7 1/4" Curved Blunt Tip Shear for Dogs & Cats$23.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 7-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao DT-660S Smart Digital Detachable Dog Grooming Clipper Blade, Silver, 2 count$32.38Chewy Price$35.98List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 8-in$45.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$35.44Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Wahl Competition Series Blade, Size 5F$31.15Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- Wahl 5-in-1 Non-Adjustable Replacement Blade, Size 45$29.75Chewy Price$31.45List Price
- Wahl BravMini & Replacement Blade Set$25.75Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Shernbao PGC-660 Smart Digital Dog Hair Grooming Clipper, Black$129.00Chewy Price
- Wahl Ultimate Competition Series Blade, Size 15$25.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Resco Nail Clipper Blade Replacement, 6 count$13.49Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Quick dry time!!!
I bought this dryer to cut my dry time down for my 2 show cockers. I have tried using a power Airforce driver but it matted the coat on me. I was drying them with a standard human dryer on medium heat. It took 2.5 hrs per dog! I used this on my girls and the first time using I was able to dry them in just a little over an hr. each :) I will now be able to keep up with them with ease. I have to say I was a little worried when I first turned it on as it doesn't seem to have a ton of force behind it. But was I shocked. It packs a big punch when drying. I was worried about mobility of use but again I was very shocked to see how easy it was to adjust where it was focusing the air. Only con I can say is, it would be tough in tight spaces as you do need to move it around and the stand is quite bulking to support the heavy dry unit. This isn't an issue though for me as I have the room to move it around without any issues.