Sporn Ancient Vase 2 Aquarium Ornament
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adds a touch of style and allure to any aquarium set up with ancient vase design.
- Beautifully hand painted by an expert artisan so it’s sure to be the perfect décor item.
- Looks like actual pottery and made with an aquarium-safe resin that’s great for freshwater or saltwater aquariums.
- Provides a stress-free hiding place for fish and invertebrates and adds enrichment to your aquarium.
- It’s easy to keep clean and is totally safe for your plants, fish, and invertebrates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluval Substrate Aquarium Shovel, 12.6-inch$8.23Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- SubstrateSource Stainless Steel Aquarium Aquascaping Kit, 12-in$47.95Chewy Price$49.00List Price
- Sporn Snowman Wave Aquarium Ornament$7.99Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasures Mini Plant Sword Fish Ornament, 5 count$1.42Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasures Tree House Village Fish Ornament$29.83Chewy Price
- biOrb Slate Stack Aquarium Ornament, Gray, Medium$39.02Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Nemo & Marlin Aquarium Ornament$8.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Mermaid Aquarium Ornament, Small$5.69Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob with Swim Through Golden Edition Aquarium Ornament, 5.15-in$17.81Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- CC Pet Lava Rock Fish Aquarium Ornament, Small$2.39Chewy Price$4.39List Price
- CC Pet Micro Castle Fish Aquarium Ornament$4.83Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- CC Pet Surrey Fish Aquarium Ornament$8.53Chewy Price$14.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
I loved this decor in my freshwater aquarium, it's a great size and my fish loved it, but unfortunately in the last 2 months of having it the paint has flaked off so bad that I no longer feel safe having it in my tank. I purchased it 6 months ago and my parameters are kept all in normal ranges and I haven't used any chemicals that would have caused it to do so.
Love love love this
I love this decor. Very cute and fits perfectly in my 75 gallon tank. It did come with a couple sharp spots I will have to file down other an that it is great. Looks just like the picture.
looks like an ancient ruin piece!
This looks like an awesome ancient ruin, it’s great quality, and it’s huge! Also a great hiding spot. For reference, I have a 55 gallon aquarium.
I really liked this vase and it is true to size. I have a hard time finding reasonably priced aquarium decorations for medium sized fish to swim into. I put it in my 75 gallon tank. Very nice
Bigger then it looks
I got this for my ten-gallon tank, thinking it would be a great hiding spot as well as decoration in my tank. Well, it’s enormous! I read the dimensions carefully before I ordered it, and it arrived way bigger than expected. You will need at least a ten-gallon tank for this; if not, something closer to 20 or 30 would be better.
This was bigger than I thought which was a good thing.. it looks awesome in my newest tank!! Sully hasn’t explored it yet. But he’ll get there
I just rescued an axolotl and wanted something darker for her to hide in since her PVC pipes were not providing enough hiding space. It is a great size and she fits in it perfectly! She loves it so much and can't get enough of being in there! The one I received was perfect- no sharp edges thankfully!
Looks good but sharp edges
This piece looks great in my tank but every edge of an opening was very sharp and would most likely hurt fish swimming by. I used aquarium sealant and applied a thick layer to protect my fish.
I needed something with bigger holes my fish will fit into as they grow which was nearly impossible to find without spending way more than I wanted. This is perfect. Great price, love the way it looks, and exactly what my fish needed
Really nice ornament!
This vase is awesome. I was worried it would be too small in my larger aquariums but it’s perfect. The holes are big enough for my large plecos and even gourami. However, it definitely needs to be well sanded on the inside around the holes. I liked the first one so much that I bought another for my 75g.