Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Step In||Training, Step In, Leash / Harness, Dual Clip, Padded||Step In||Training||Step In, Leash / Harness|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Closure Type||Slip On||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
About This Item
- Features a veterinarian approved, patented system that "gives" with your dog's natural movements.
- Designed to stop the hardest pullers humanely without any choking. This product is perfect for those stubborn pups and will help you stay in charge during walks.
- Uniquely devised to provide ultimate comfort for your dog while not sacrificing any handle on control. Padded restraint sleeves allow for a comfy fit under front legs, while the elastic mesh chest piece moves with your dog
- Hassel free application with its one-piece ergonomic structure.
- Only made with the highest quality nylon, this product will stand against the test of time. Perfect for all weather conditions!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large: 23 to 33-in neck$17.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- dealPetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Rose, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe 3 in 1 Reflective Dog Harness, Teal, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Pink/Black, LG$12.80Chewy Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Large: 29.5 to 42.5-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Coastal Blue/Charcoal, Medium: 18 to 28-in chest$32.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XL - Girth: 28 - 38-in$21.82Chewy Price$23.90List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Small: 16.5 to 21.5-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Nylon Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Blue, Medium: 18 to 28-in chest$16.40Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Mighty Paw BungeeX2 Nylon Reflective Double Dog Leash, Black, X-Lite: 3-ft long, 0.6-in wide$21.99Chewy Price$33.00List Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1360 Customer Reviews
Training large Puppy 74 pound 37 weeks old
Captain is Chesapeake Bay Retriever. He is so strong he can pull you down. The no pull dog harness helps but he needs work. He is a wild puppy lots of energy so putting on harness was a challenge. But he is smart and after using this it's not to hard to put on. At first he could still pull you down. But with training he is getting better. Like I said he is smart. You must be consistent.
Very effective and comfortable for our rescued little girl.
Our Sweet Recently Rescued Girl is adjusting to not being so frightened when strangers approach her she has pulled backwards out of her previous halters which was so scary. This one clips behind the shoulders and has padded straps that go under her front legs and a comfortable mesh chest plate. She has made great strides and is socializing at a rapid rate now. Tremendous product!
difficult to put on
The harness is sturdy, attractive, and well-made but putting it on my doberman puppy was stressful and time consuming. Found a lower-quality harness by another manufacturer that's much easier to put on and does the job it was designed for.
Friendly on the neck and she walks in it, too!
My little girl has been having typical tiny dog issues and the vet has concerns about her getting tracheal collapse, so we had to buckle down and get her back into a harness. Anyone that has a chi knows the struggle... They've got such robust torsos and tiny bottoms and getting a good fit on them is next to impossible. Add to the mix that my little punk won't walk with anything other than a collar, and you can see how much fun it's been trying to get her into a harness. I had one of these for a 90-lb foster dog that pulled really badly, so I figured why not. And miraculously... It works! These aren't the prettiest harnesses you'll find, but they do the trick. My little girl actually went for a walk on day one with it, and she only resisted a little. She's TINY, and I still need to tweak the fitting some but know that if your pup is smaller than 8-lbs, it might be a tough fit. So glad I read a review that recommended trying one of these! Here's hoping she continues to walk with it in the future. :-)
Keeps my dog from escaping
I can't imagine these breaking as some reviews say. My 55lb American Staffordshire Terrier/Boxer lunges, attempting to chase and attempts to back out of this harness. She has pulled me off the ground pulling with her lunging. This harness is holding up completely. I'm 6' tall, not a little person. My dog has some serious pulling power to lift me off the ground. I use a flexi leash so I have time to stand firmly before she pulls me. (So she can't knock me on the ground) I lock the leash and hold a firm grip. She's never broke the harness no matter how hard she lunges. My dog isn't allowed to chew on her leash or harness. That's the only way I could see this breaking...if my dog were to chew it. I have 3 dogs, none can escape from the harness.
Perfect training for active pup!!
My new fur granddaughter, Bailey Claire, is about four months old and extremely difficult to walk on a leash! I found the Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness on Chewy. The first time I put it on her and went outside for a walk, Bailey Claire tried pulling twice and quickly corrected herself! GREAT PRODUCT!!
Good value and it works!
I have a rather powerful mix breed dog that could pull a house down. She would rather strangle herself than back off a martingale collar. Side clip on harnesses are not for her either. Frustrated and not wanting to use a pinch collar we bought this harness. Oh Boy! what a difference. It works very well, it does have padding under the forelegs but could probably do with a little more. Good product that works, and at a reasonable price. Thank you.
It lasted an Hour
Well, I think it would have been good but my year old dog chewed it apart in less than 5 minutes, all while laying at my feet. It lasted an hour.
WE HAD THIS HARNESS FOR OUR 2 1/2 YEAR OLD AS A PUP AND WE BOUGHT ANOTHER FOR OUR NEW BABY. GREAT FIT AND WILL GROW A BIT WITH HER. SHE IS TOO SMALL TO USE A COLLAR TO WALK HER, SO THIS IS HEAVEN. IT IS SO EASY TO GET ON AND OFF OF HER.
The only harness I'll use.
I'm training my 3rd dog, with one of these harnesses. Easy on/off, and it works. Each dog required one pop, of the leash, just prior to reaching the end. Smooth sailing after that. The harness catches them, by their chest, and squeezes them, around the ribs. So, if you pre-tension the leash, it'll shoot the air out of their lungs, and they won't physically be able to expand them, until they ease off. Mine hit the end once.