Sporn Pumpkin with Fish Aquarium Ornament
About This Item
- Ornament is a detailed pumpkin with a fish skeleton for a colorful design.
- Fun decoration for the holiday season, or year-round spookiness.
- Made from durable resin.
- Safe for both freshwater and saltwater environments.
- Also compatible in reptile habitats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPenn-Plax Mini Spooky Resin Variety Pack Fish Aquarium Ornament, 5 count$14.71Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Pineapple Home Aquarium Ornament, 6.5-in$5.87Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Marina Polyresin Cave Aquarium Décor, Small$9.86Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Vepotek Vibrant Sea Fish Aquarium Background Adhesive Solution, 1-oz bottle$13.65Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Underwater Galleries Sea Cave Aquarium Stone, Medium$14.95Chewy Price
- biOrb Shipwreck Aquarium Ornament$27.65Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- biOrb Slate Stack Aquarium Ornament, Gray, Medium$39.02Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- biOrb Mineral Stone Aquarium Ornament, Black$52.98Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Holiday Variety Pack Fish Aquarium Ornament, 5 count$34.87Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Skeleton Treasure Aquarium Ornament$13.14Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Natural Tank Decor Aquarium Ornament, 2 count$22.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Grey Rock Scape Aquarium Ornament$16.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Great for small tanks
I bought these for my halloween aquarium. They look really cool and are great for small aquariums. They offer some hides if you get semi aggressive fish. They are about 3 inches and are weighted so they stay in place really well.
Very cute but cheap
I hadn't even added fish to my aquarium yet, as it was still cycling, and this piece is already chipping. Very disappointed. I wanted a Halloween themed tank :(
Paint flaking off
I really wanted to like these. I generally prefer goth aesthetic, occasionally with some cute Halloween touches, so I got multiple of these with the intent of using them year-round. I put 2 of them into my tank. They were inexpensive, very cute, and my fish (a fire eel, black ghost knife fish, and albino senegal bichir; all young/small) were enjoying them. Unfortunately after a matter of months the paint on BOTH of these began flaking off quickly. The only chemical I used in my tank was Seachem's Prime to dechlorinate the tap water. I was not rough with them+did not scrub them. I can't figure any logical reason they should be peeling beyond not being made well. I had to remove them from my tank. I now have tiny pieces of the bright orange paint in my black sand substrate (NOT wanted). It is a shame; they were very cute. I'm really, really frustrated by this. I had even been eyeing some other Sporn aquarium decorations, but now I don't know whether I can trust anything made by them to not fall apart.
I bought this for my female betta and she really loves it! Seems to be well made and offers them plenty of space to swim through. Perfect & cute fall and Halloween decoration too! I definitely recommend this.
Super Darn cute
I’m soo happy I ordered 4, they’re smaller than I thought but super cute, I was able to put all 4 of them in my fish thank, I’m totally in love with them.
It's a very cute pumpkin. It's a small one maybe 2.5 x 3. I've had it in the tank for 2 months now. No paint peeling so far. I lightly clean all decor monthly so far it's held up well. Overall I enjoy it.
It's super cute
Nice size for a betta I like Halloween year round so this was perfect for me!
Cute little pumpkins
Cute little pumpkins. I can't wait till pumpkin season to use them.
SO CUTE and fits well
Fits well in my betta fish tank ! I would suggest washing it really well with water before placing it in your tank , a lot of gunk came out the middle !
Looks Very Cool
I have a small 5 gallon aquarium so this fits well, even if the fish don’t seem vey interested in them.