Sport Dog Food Active Series Cub Buffalo & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Buffalo Meal, Oat Meal, Dried Sweet Potato...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Ground Corn, Wheat Flour...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground White Rice...||Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate)...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Flax-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free, With Grain||High Fiber, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Buffalo, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
About This Item
- Features lean buffalo meal first for a high-protein and easily digestible ingredient you and your pup can feel good about.
- 100% free from legumes—you won't find any peas in here!
- Contains a healthy helping of taurine from natural animal sources.
- USDA-grade kibble made with grains harvested in Texas.
- Nutrient-dense recipe features organic trace minerals to help encourage better absorption and contains 526 calories per cup of power-packed energy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy Lamb & Chicken Meals Natural Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$75.95Chewy Price$77.99List Price$72.15Autoship Price
- Blue Seal Native Level 3 Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$75.47Chewy Price$101.10List Price$71.70Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Raw Infused Dry Puppy Food Recipe With Healthy Grains, 4-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Active Series Field Dog Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Flax-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- Artemis Fresh Mix Medium/Large All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Elite Series Working Dog Grain-Free Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$78.95Chewy Price$75.00Autoship Price
- Adirondack 30% Protein High-Fat Recipe Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Puppy & Performance Dogs Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Adirondack Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food, 4-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Beef & Brown Rice Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$31.98Chewy Price$30.38Autoship Price
- Kinetic Performance Puppy 28K Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Raw Infused Grain-Free Dry Dog Food Puppy Recipe, 4-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$25.63Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Great if you can get it.
Great dog food 5 starts on that. The negative is not being able to actually get it. I had it on autoship the majority of the time they run out and can’t keep it stocked and notify you 3/4 days after your purchase. Luckily the actual manufacturer sport dog food always has it in stock, and ship really quickly and have a rewards program. Best to just purchase through them so you don’t run out of food.
Dogs like it
Spendy, but small poops is the goal, and this food delivers.
best dog food on the market
As someone who only believed in feeding raw, my mind quickly changed after my first experience with sport dog food. Now I’ve been feeding it for years & my dogs are thriving just the same as they were on raw. My dogs have extremely shiny coats, amazing gut health, smaller poops, & they have so much energy! I recommend this brand to all of my clients, & those who feed it as well have phenomenal results. I completely stand by this food & would recommend them time & time again
I feed the K9 series multi protein to my high powered male Staffordshire Bull Terrier and just started my first puppy since starting this brand of food. She is my first French Bulldog and there is a difference is in their jaw and teeth development. The kibble size of the Cub is larger than the adult. I recognize she is not a usual working breed so I just microwave it in water for 30 seconds then let it cool to soften it up a bit. She is developing beautifully at 6 months old. Gorgeous coat, healthy, and strong. My dogs also eat raw venison and my senior SBT eats ppp+ so the adults all eat a mix of both with different ratios based on age and energy level. I show my dogs and this food makes for easy grooming. Shiny, rich coats!!! As far as the 30lb bag size, I use a food saver to separate 3-5lbs per bag.
No-go for my picky eater
I really wanted this food to work for my picky puppy! Love the ingredients, love that there is no flaxseed, chicken, egg, or turkey--which my pup is sensitive to all! He just turned up his nose to this food and refused to eat even one kibble when I tried to hand feed it to him. Just wanted to find something that might work for his rotation of proteins. Unfortunately this one was a no-go. Wish they offered smaller trial sized bags. I'd still recommend this food to another pooch...just not mine!
My Dane loves this kibble and I am really happy I found this since it was hard to find a kibble she can tolerate because of sensitivities. She has a great coat and is very healthy! Veterinarian told me to keep doing what I'm doing.
New puppy food
He loves it! He eats smaller amounts three times a day. His poo is solid. Has a tough odor, though! We like your foods! Treats, too!
Great quality food
We have purchased Sport Dog Food before and are excited that Chewy is carrying it again. As we have breeding dogs the absence of legumes and flax is a must, and it is not easy to find a food without those ingredients. So although it is pricey, it is what we need and will continue to buy.
My 6.5 month old became allergic to chicken! When I started to research why are they putting all the legumes corn etc... So I choose a dog that has no fuller like legumes soy peas. It’s going to take 6 weeks to see his allergies calm down. He loves this food and now my older dog doesn’t want to eat his food because he wants sports dog!
So glad I found this
This is a terrific food to supplement a dog’s diet during pregnancy. Especially, if she has a hard time digesting puppy chow.