Sport Dog Food Elite Series Sled Dog Grain-Free Buffalo & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features lean buffalo meal first for a high-protein and easily digestible ingredient you and your pup can feel good about.
- 100% free from legumes—you won't find any peas in here!
- Contains a healthy helping of taurine from natural animal sources.
- Grain-free food for dogs with ingredient sensitivities.
- Nutrient-dense recipe features organic trace minerals to help encourage better absorption and contains 526 calories per cup of power-packed energy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sport Dog Food Elite Series Working Dog Grain-Free Turkey Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$78.95Chewy Price$75.00Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Elite Series Herding Dog Grain-Free Buffalo & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$80.95Chewy Price$76.90Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food K-9 Series Police K-9 Chicken & Fish Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$68.95Chewy Price$65.50Autoship Price
- Inception Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 13.5-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Ancient Grain Chicken and Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.33Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Active Series Field Dog Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Flax-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- Annamaet Grain-Free Manitok Red Meat Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Inception Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 27-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Boss Dog Complete & Balanced High Protein Fish & Ancient Grain Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$59.84Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Nude Super Food Grain-Free Poultry Palooza Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Beaverdam Pet Food Eli's Select 33/16 Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 20-lb bag$41.19Chewy Price$44.20List Price$39.13Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Nude Food Grain-Free Simply Sea Dry Dog Food, 23-lb bag$56.04Chewy Price$64.99List Price$53.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Buffalo Meal, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Potato...||Buffalo Meal, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Potato...||Turkey Meal, Dried Sweet Potato, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols)...||Beef Meal, Lamb Meal, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...|
|Special Diet||Flax-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Flax-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health, Heart Care, Appetite Stimulation||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Buffalo, Sweet Potato, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Buffalo, Sweet Potato, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
This is one of the foods the breeder recommended for our dog. It is one of the few choices without chicken. All three of our dogs are doing well on this and love it. More dog foods without chicken, please!
Fantastic for my sensitive skin pups
We like to get our dogs grain-free due to allergies. This brand consistently stays off the warning lists and on thé recommended lists. My dogs are shiny and healthy. Two have had skin/coat issues in the past but not anymore. We top with homemade bone broth. We get so many compliments on their coats.
Love this food!!!
I have a 2 year old GSD male. He is extremely high drive, and I've had trouble keeping weight on him due to his love for rigorous exercise. Now he gets about 5 cups a day of this and has gained a good bit of weight and looks perfect now. Not to mention he loves this food! He is usually very picky when it comes to his food, but he can't get enough of this stuff!
Top Shelf Food
I am SUPER picky about my dogs food. Sport Dog is first rate ingredients, no Chinese stuff here. No legumes to hinder taurine absorption. No digestive issues and my dogs tell me its delicious. I alternate between Sport Dog and Farmina. Both are quality foods and my dogs deserve it.
Great for highly active dogs!
High calorie/high quality food. SDF is the best- we use almost every formula! I use this for my 7 month old Chessie on hunt days.
Great quality food. Its very highly recommended in the working dog community and among GSD breeders and owners so I figured I’d give it a try. My dog has a lot of allergies and a sensitive stomach. Everything other brand has made him itch like crazy, lose hair, or have diarrhea. And they were all top of the line brands. We have tried a few different SDF buffalo-based formulas and he has done well on all of them, with sled dog being the best so far. No more yellow runny poops, the itching has gone down drastically and most of his hair has grown back. He has a nice healthy shiny coat now and is in great shape!
My dogs love it!
I have two dogs, one of which is very picky. We've been struggling to find a food that is both poultry and pea-free. It's a bit expensive, but it's good to see my dogs eating well again! They're not working or sporting dogs, so I go with the lowest serving size recommendation. They have a lot more energy now!
Good product but...
My dog loves sled dog food from sport dog. Little disappointed with date on bag though. I have a small dog and can only get in big bag so it will be out of date before she eats it all. I should have ordered direct again. It is way fresher.
Best & underrated quality food
I have a 4 year old pit bull who is very allergic to chicken, chicken fat and peas. My vet was giving me the runaround and pumping him full of apoquel and saying his allergies where due to grass. I decided to look for a quality dog food that was actually healthy past the marketing haze. Finding food that excludes both is hard because they are the top aggregates to bump fat and protein content, manufacturers usually skimp on fish/coconut oil and premium animal protein even on quality limited protein formulas. Came about this by chance and my dog has been hot spot, waxy ears and yeast infection free. I even felt confident to take him off the medication and he has been symptom free. Bonus points he loves the food and its caloric dense making a bag last longer for dogs that are mostly sedentary.
Dogs Love Sport dog food
I have feed 4 of the Sport Dog Food formulas. The dogs love them all.