SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Not too hard, not too soft perfect for hunting prep
- Air valve allows adjustment of weight and buoyancy to match your potential prey
- Plastic knobs designed to prevent hard mouth
- Great for throwing against all backgrounds and surfaces
- Jumbo plastic training dummy for sporting dogs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTRIXIE Agility Dog Training Ring$35.57Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Agility Slalom Dog Training Poles$52.99Chewy Price
- DealSportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$9.95Chewy Price
- DealTRIXIE Dog Agility Hurdle Cone Set, Orange/Yellow$32.99Chewy Price
- DealSunGrow Clickers with Wrist Band Dog & Cat Potty & Treat Training Tool, 7 count$6.95Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$29.91Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealMighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 1 count$34.99Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- DealHDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$39.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealFitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone, Razzleberry$86.95Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.99Chewy Price
- DealCaldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Yellow$12.19Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training||Training||Training||—||Training|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
No Bumper Rope? Who sells with no Chord?
We have GSP's. We have many of these bumpers, made by browning, and even kong. All have a throw rope. this one did not come with a 10 cent rope. Now what? What a PIA.
Best quality out there. Heavy duty and versatile for training. Visibiiity of the white against black works well for young dogs. We use nothing but sport dog at Trident Farm Labradors.
It's a great dummy for our two year old lab, he seems to find it easily. I just wish they came with a rope!
These are decent bumpers. I just wish they came with ropes attached.
Good bumper, fantastic price
The price chewy offers on this is better than the other places I looked and combine that with fast shipping!
Great product. A good price. Never used this brand before but will get more in the future
Already has a chew hole
We just got this today and with in 5 minutes my pup chewed the top off... Think we will stick to sticks
Bumpers for dog training
Work good for training works good in snow with the black the dog is able to spot the bumper better, only thing the rope is too short and thin makes it hard to throw but that's a easy fix
Nice bumper but where is the Rope?
I have had the bumper out to the field multiple times. So far dozens of retrieves have been done and it seems to wear well. *But**no throw rope included,,,really? Why not?Annoying to have to find cut and tie. Should be included.