SportDOG SAC00-11774 Deluxe Heel Dog Training Stick
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stiff crop-style design for an easy to grip in wet conditions
- Extra-long, no-slip rubber handle great for trainers and handlers
- Highly visible red body makes it easy to find if dropped
- A heel stick is great for field training as well as basic obedience work
- Measures: 34 inches
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Starmark Pro-Training Quicker Clicker for Dogs$6.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Black, 3/4-in$14.70Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-12544 SR-300 Replacement Receiver Battery Kit$30.00Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
- KONG Training Dummy for Dogs, Large$8.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Yellow, 1-in$14.34Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- SportDOG SDT00-11907 SD-400 & SD-800 Series Receiver Battery Kit$30.00Chewy Price
- dealPetSafe Boundary Flags, 50 count$13.20Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- SportDOG Regular Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$7.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-1175 Roy Gonia Clear Competition Dog Whistle$6.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyurethane, Plastic||Foam||Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Training||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
excellent training tool
I have to say the dog training stick is the best I feel like a professional trainer when I am using this stick to train my puppy to sit and walk backwards to help keep his body straight. When my little guy first saw the stick he seemed frightened as though he had done something wrong and I would discipline him. But I just use the stick as a guide and I love it.
Deluxe heel dog training stick
I bought this stick recommended by my neice because I am having problems training my dog from jumping on my cabinets. My neice is a dog trainer and she said since we have tried everything else to try to correct her behavior then I had no other choice but to get this and all I have to do is show her the stick, she straightens up. No jumping on cabinets or people anymore. So I would say it's a great trainer for a real stubborn furbaby.
Nice heeling stick
This holds up well, is light weight and flexible. More affordable than most other options.
No more aching back
This stick is great! It is long, but this will allow for me to ask for "touch" a bit further away from me than we normally do. It is fabulous not to have to bend down to have my doggie complete this command. And there are lots of other tricks (i.e. somersault!) that I can teach him using this.
Great heeling stick!!
This is very easy to carry. Lightweight, and weighted perfectly for long walks. It is just right for tapping on the chest or rump to get pup where he should be without being cruel and without hurting the dog. Well made.
I’ve just started using a heel stick, so I’m still learning and I don’t have and others to compare it to but it seems well made. The rubber grip handle is great and also has a wrist strap attached which is great.
Great for training a puppy
Works well and good quality helps to train a puppy.
Excellent tool. Well made and just the right length.
This heeling stick is really a good buy. Every retriever trainer should have one.
I Recommend if ...
I was excited to see my heel sticks come in and couldn't wait to used it. Then I realized that it is only one length. I thought it was a telescoping one so I could adjust the length of it. If I only train small dogs, this is a great item. But if I am working with my Doberman or other tall breed, it will be tougher. The nice grip will be ineffective because I will have to it further down the pole to work with the tall guys. The pictures on the page make it look like there is a long length and a shorter length. That is why I bought it. Disappointed.
This heeling stick was exactly what I was looking for. It is long enough I can use it without changing my shoulder position to create rear end awareness in my dog.