SportDOG Launcher Receiver for Training can be fitted to most brands of bird launchers or throwers or works with the SportDOG Launcher Basket. The system can be used to train retrievers to remain steady and mark falling birds. It can also be used in pointing dog training to reinforce steadiness when a bird flushes. To add realism to training situations, the Transmitter can signal the Receiver to emit the sound of a duck quack, pheasant cackle, or shotgun report.
- Emit the sound of a duck quack, pheasant cackle, or shotgun report
- 2 modes of operation providing you countless options for training your dogs for everything from hunting to hunt tests to field trials
- Compatible with the SportDOG Launcher System, can be used to train retrievers to remain steady and mark falling birds
- Lets you remotely control the launch of birds or training dummies from up to 1/2 mile away
- Up to 80 hours of battery life, water proof and submersible to 25 feet and has a 2 hour quick charge
Receiver, charging adapter, operating guide.
See all items by SportDOG