SPORTMiX Bite Size Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your furry friend, ensuring that your dog has all he needs to stay healthy.
- Made from selected high quality ingredients and formulated specially for active dogs and canine athletes.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals for an extra boost of health.
- Promotes strong muscles and bones in active dogs, so they can keep moving.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids supports a shiny, glossy, and healthy coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSPORTMiX Premium Maintenance Adult Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$39.63Chewy Price
- DealSportsman's Pride Premium 26/18 Formula Adult Dog Food, 40-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- DealSPORTMiX Premium Energy Plus Adult Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$42.09Chewy Price
- DealSportsman's Pride Classic 24/20 High Energy Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealBlack Gold Explorer Original Performance 26/18 Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$15.42Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.65Autoship Price
- DealWholesomes with Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$45.25Chewy Price
- DealUltimates Overland Red Grain-Free Beef & Potato Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- DealSPORTMiX Premium High Energy 26/18 Adult Dry Dog Food, 50-lb bag$42.09Chewy Price
- DealSportsman's Pride Maintenance 21/12 Formula Adult Dog Food, 33-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealWholesomes Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$44.39Chewy Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals 24/14 Healthy Diet Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Yellow Corn, Meat Meal, Ground Wheat...||Meat Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols)...||Chicken, Rice Flour, Chicken By-product Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Ground Corn...||Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Ground Whole Grain Corn...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||High Fiber, With Grain||With Grain|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Great high protein food
This food is the best I’ve found for my two active dogs. One of the best benefits over other options is that their poop deteriorates quickly in our yard since it’s so high protein and low in junk. Also love ordering from Chewy with how fast and easy it is.
Compare to Hills
We were paying $75+ for a 14-17 lb of Hills to keep our beagle at a good weight and found Sport Mix same ingredients more than 1/2 price
I recomend Chewy and the dog food to anyone who has picky eaters. I have one pickey eater and one chow hound. They both love it. My little one is eating all his food in one sitting. So now maybe my chow hound will lose weight. (She needs to) Price and my puppies loving it make me think BEST DOGFOOD EVER! Thank you Chewy.
Was a die-hard fan of this product
I have been using this product for over 8+ years Die Hard fan I love the product always recommend this product well no more sad to say their getting to be like any other company greedy they're starting to lower the quality of the food my dogs are starting to break out have bathroom problems and eating their poop which my dog's never did the inconsistency of the pellets, color and how much shavings are in the bags are ridiculous you get more shavings in the bags than dog food they lowered the pounds you get of this product two times and now want to charge more for this product wow I can get a better quality food for the same price or a couple dollars more . I have stuck by this product through all the problems it has been going through and now they want to have the true fan's of this product suffer because of their mistake not cool at all. From a concerned citizen.
GERMANY LOVES LOVES SPORTMIX
When corona virus first hit, there was so much uncertainty. Our local animal shelter was donating food for those that needed. I was one of the those in need and the shelter offered at the time Sportmix 100lbs bag. At first I was worried that my rottweiler Germany would resist, but she took a liking right from the first bite. She is a very active pouch and Sportmix has complimented her in every aspect. I couldn't believe the change in her eating habits and energy level.
Sportmix dog food
I have a large doberman and he seems to like the dog food but I think the size of the kibbles are too small for him and he makes a big mess scattering them all over the floor. Perfect for a smaller dog. On my next order I will pay attention to the size of the individual pieces.
New customer to this product.
I have 5 babies.Biggest is pit cane corso mix.itches alot. And the 4 little ones do too.And only 2 have thick hair.And 3 have short hair.i rescued 3 of them.And they are all spoiled.So I'm hoping this food will settle good.on their tummies I know it's perfect size for little babies.
My dogs enjoyed the new dry food and even started eating this without wet food. I will say for the low price you can't tell your missing anything in quality.
Not very good.
Was not happy with this dog food. It didn’t smell like dog food, smelled like the bag. My dogs wouldn’t eat it. The raccoons came on the porch at night and ate it. They seemed to enjoy it.
Ew! No nutrition
Yellow corn, wheat, meat meals? Maybe cheap but a killer like hills. Naaaaaah.