Spot Farms Turkey Meatball Recipe with Cranberries Dog Treats, 12.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA with Indiana-sourced ingredients.
- Crafted with real antibiotic-free turkey for a holistic approach.
- The paw-fect snack or treat to reward good behavior!
- Contains irresistible rolled oats, honey, rice bran, and cranberries.
- You won’t find any fillers, artificial flavors, preservatives, or colors in these wholesome treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSpot Farms Chicken Apple Sausage Recipe Dog Treats, 12.5-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$18.59List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealSpot Farms Chicken Nuggets Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$17.84List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Full Moon All Natural Human Grade Duck Savory Sticks Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets Soft Baked Duck, Duck, Beet Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Wholesome Pride Pet Treats Sweet Potato Chews Dehydrated Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$14.74Chewy Price$18.49List Price$14.00Autoship Price
- Tylee’s Sweet Potato Treats$15.59Chewy Price$14.81Autoship Price
- Portland Pet Food Company Bacon Biscuits Grain-Free & Gluten-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dog Treat Naturals Salmon & Mango Superfood Fresh All Stages Natural Chew Stick Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Duck Recipe Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Plato Original Real Strips Chicken Recipe Dog Treats, 18-oz bag$12.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 16-oz bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Full Moon Organic Chicken Training Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag, bundle of 2$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Rolled Oats, Honey...||Chicken, Apples, Honey...||Beef, Wheat Flour, Propylene Glycol...||Beef, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
My dog's FAVORITE
These are quality treats and my dogs favorite as well as my parents dogs favorite. I have one blind shih tzu that sometimes as a hard time finding her treats and she gets so excited about these and one is never enough. They are expensive but worth it!
These are a hit with my German Shepherd!
My German Shepherd is not a foodie. He can take or leave treats. He loves these! No sniffing, no turning his head away, he opens his mouth and takes them eagerly. At first, I had to break them in half but not any more. I definitely plan to buy these again.
This company makes excellent quality products. My dogs favorite treats.
not the same
These used to be the best treats. Soft and fragrant and my dog went nuts over them. Over the last year they changed them and they’re hard and dry and for the price, just not worth it anymore. So sad cuz my Boo looooved them.
No longer good
Bought these for years. My dogs loved them. For the last year they have been dry and hard as a rock. Had to stop buying them.
I've bought these Turkey treats for years-my Dobermans LOVE them! It's a favorite treat to them. However, since the pandemic (last 2 years) the quality is off--the treats are rock hard versus soft and chewy. The Dobies still eat them but I'm struggling to break them into pieces, sometimes have to cut a treat with kitchen shears. That's crazy! I was about to give up and decided one last bag. . . lo and behold, the most recent bag is perfect! Soft and chewy as it was before, easily breakable by hand and the Doberpups are VERY happy! Fingers crossed that the quality is back on track for future orders. I notice there are a lot of reviews complaining about the same thing--Spot Farms please get your quality back on track!!!
My pets love these
My pet love these meatballs. I tried them because you were out of the sausage they leaked however, they like these just as well
No quality control
I've always loved spot farms for their quality, but the last few years, they have no consistency. The last few times I bought the "soft" meatballs, I couldn't even break them.... same with the chicken apple treats...I'm afraid that my dig is going to chock on them. I just noticed that the price on these for a 12.5 ounce bag, just shot up $4.00 a bag ($13.66 a bag now) That means that these inconsistent treats cost $1.09 an ounce or $17.48 a pound. I'm buying him steak instead, it's cheaper. Still love Chewy though.
Not good anymore
I used to love getting these for my dog. But, as I've seen a few others post here, the quality has taken a nose dive. They used to be soft and easy to break apart for smaller dogs like my Westie. Now they are so dry I could barely break off even a small piece.
Used to be great, now they're extremely hard.
We've been buying these turkey meatball treats for our two Morkies for years. They used to be soft and very easy to break apart and even sprinkle on our picky eater's food. For at least the past four shipments we've received, they've been so hard it's downright painful to try and break them up by hand. We've had to resort to cutting them up with a knife. I'm not sure what happened to the quality, but it's not the same. PLEASE GO BACK THE THE OLD RECIPE, SPOT FARMS!!!