SquarePet Grain-Free Turkey & Chicken Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Formulated to be high in protein for strong, lean muscles.
- 96% of the protein comes from delicious cage-free turkey, chicken, eggs, and salmon.
- Contains phytonutrient-dense fruits, vegetables, and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Crafted with high-quality, yummy ingredients without artificial preservatives or ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Intestinal Support Diet Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Colon Diet Phase 1 Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$93.99Chewy Price$89.29Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Ideal Digestion Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$23.03Chewy Price$23.09List Price$21.88Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Turkey Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$96.64Chewy Price$91.81Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Digestive Health Plant Based Recipe with Eggs Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$69.33Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Dermo Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$22.79Chewy Price$26.76List Price$21.65Autoship Price
- Karma Balanced Nutrition Plant First Recipe with Chicken Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Ancient Grain Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$26.76List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Sensitive Digestion Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Salmon & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.54Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken, Whole Egg...||Eggs, Broccoli, Sweet Potatoes...||Whole Egg, Apples, Flaxseed...||Eggs, Cranberries, Broccoli...||Salmon, Peas, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Low Glycemic, Weight Control, Pea-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free...|
|Health Feature||High-Energy, Diabetic Support, Reproduction & Nursing...||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
They changed something.
I'd been feeding this food for about a year before it was available on Chewy. I had to buy it directly from their website, or have my local pet store order it for me. A few months ago I saw it was on Chewy and was so excited. As soon as I opened the new bag, the excitement was gone. the smell, shape and size of the kibble were all different. When I gave some to my dog, he agreed something had definitely changed. He ate it reluctantly for the first few days, but not with the usual excitement. Eventually he just went on strike and wouldn't even eat it with canned food mixed in. I know he's totally done with a food when he refuses it with canned food. It turns out he's allergic/intolerant to flax so we would've had to change foods anyway, but it was still a bummer because it's so hard to find dry foods for him. I wish Squarepet would've told their customers about the changes they made, and I wish they would remove the flax seed. Oh, the wishes and dreams of a mom of a diva dog... :-)
Great food, great ingredients
I normally try to find grain inclusive foods because so many grain free food are full of peas,(which has study’s leading to heart problems) until I found this one! It is just like raw in a kibble. Bites are small which makes my dog like it even more.