SquarePet Squarely Natural Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Formulated to support limited diets for pets that have sensitivities.
- Lamb, rice, and cold-pressed sunflower oil are the primary ingredients in this food.
- Includes omega fatty acids and vitamins C and E for healthier hair, skin, and immune system.
- Is totally yummy while being energy dense to ensure your pet is getting the right amount of calories.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Freshwater Recipe Catfish & Whitefish Meals Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.49Chewy Price$15.67Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Ocean Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Brothers Complete Goat Meal & Egg Formula Advanced Allergy Care Healthy Weight Control Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$25.79Chewy Price$24.50Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Advanced Sensitive Support Salmon & Oatmeal Formula Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Team Dog Salmon Meal & Herring Meal 26/20 Essential Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Venison Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$33.03Chewy Price$31.38Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Grain-Free Farmer's Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Active Dermo Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Team Dog Salmon Meal & Herring Meal 30/25 Elite Blend Premium Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Gary's Best Breed Holistic Field & Stream Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.04Chewy Price$18.49List Price$17.14Autoship Price
- Freely Lamb Recipe Limited Ingredient Whole Grain Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, White Rice...||Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, White Rice...||Pacific Cod, Brown Rice, Ocean Whitefish Meal...||Turkey, Whole Egg, Pork Meal...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Quinoa...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...||Low Fat, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control...||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, Natural...||High-Protein, Weight Control, Chicken-Free...|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Brain Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care, High-Energy, Brain Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Cod, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
A dog food manufacturer that actually cares
This has to be the ONLY brand dog food I have found for my girly that she can eat with zero GI issues. I’ve tried $80 bags with none of her allergens with zero luck. I feel like this brand takes the time to make sure there is no cross contamination within their different formulas. She would not be around if it weren’t for this brand, feeding raw and being able to get all her vitamins would be impossible for me with her chicken allergy. This dog went from deaths doorstep; pooping raspberry jam, vomiting, elevated liver levels and losing her coordination in her hind end because of the extreme pain she was in, to me being able to rub her belly for the first time in 10years without her wincing in pain. She’s got the energy of a 4year old again and golly am I thankful. I hope to get at least another 5 years with her with this food.
So Far So Good
So far this food is working wonderfully for my blue who is allergic to peas and my other one who is allergic to corn and who knows what else. He was always itching. Feces is small and less times per day. We switch to this from Nature's Logic, which we were eating for the last about 7 years, because the dogs were getting constipated and straining on it. So far this food is working out wonderfully. I just wish it costs less. It was on sale $20 less a bag a few weeks ago, but I couldn't stock up then. I'm ready to stock up now, but holding out for another sale. I have three 60-80 lb dogs to feed, so a better price point would be appreciated. I would give 5 stars if it was more budget friendly.
THE ONLY FOOD FOR ALLERGIES!
This food is the only one for pets with allergies. A TRULY limited ingredient product. We saw insane improvements: less shedding, brighter eyes (as in that happy dog who feels good look), more energy, no more itching and hot spots, no more ear infections, WAAAAAY less shedding. Our dogs acted like they had aged in reverse several years. I know that nutrition is important, but I never expected this kind of improvement from just changing foods! (Ours can't have corn, chicken, beef, and several other ingredients, and finding the right food has been very difficult.).
switched to this
I switched to this a month ago and the bag cost 43, now it’s $20 more everywhere. I didn’t have a coupon applied and I was comparing it to another comparable price brand but there are better options at this price mark and now we have to switch again
High Quality Food
This food has increased both my dogs energy, improved their coats, has made them less itchy and no bouts with loose stools. I hope there continues to be consistency with this new food because the results of switching from being a long term wellness user has made significantly huge improvements with my dogs health, a 12 year old and 2 year old Australian shepherd. I only wish I had this food years ago to give my dogs that have passed on.