St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Raisin Nut Dough Wild Bird Food, case of 12By St. Albans Bay Suet Plus
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Includes 12 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Peanut Pieces...||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet, Oats, Soy Oil.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds.||Rendered Beef Suet, Cracked Corn, Millet...||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
box in bad shape
My birds love this suet, I've bought it over and over but this time the box was all taped up just to barely fit the other products I bought with it. I opened my box of suet cakes got one out to put in feeder and it acted like it was going to fall apart.
I don't really think it is my woodpeckers' favorite. It smells like cherry cobbler. It has a lot of cornmeal in it and crumbles easily. I have to handle it very gently or it crumbles before I can get it in the feeder. My dogs love to eat the crumbles on the ground, but the birds it seems to attract the most are starlings. I will use it up and then choose one with more fat in it.
birds won’t eat it
So disappointed! Just bought this thinking I’d be giving the birds something new and delicious. None of them will touch it!? It’s hanging next to another suet feeder with Bird’s Blend All-Season High Energy Suet by Heath, and I have to refill that one every day. This one has been hanging for 4 days and it’s still untouched.
Don't waste your money
The birds would not eat it. The squirrels wouldn't even touch it. Would not recommend.
It’s a crowd pleaser
I got this for my only bird feeder and it definitely gets eaten up within a few days.
Keepin' the flock happy
These suet blocks are much drier than others I have tried. The birds seem to like them, though. They are certainly less messy to install and more recyclable packaging.
Thanks to Chewy my dog still gets her food and treats every day and the birds are happily enjoying the suet! Thank goodness for Chewy!!