You’re raisin’ the bar on bird treats with St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Raisin Nut Dough suet cakes that are made with carefully selected, energy-rich ingredients. The melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat of summer. Filling your suet feeder is a finch with easy-open packaging and no greasy handling mess. St. Albans Bay thoughtfully designed the packaging with the environment in mind, so it’s recyclable and uses 80% less packaging by weight than a standard suet tray. And be sure to keep your bird identification book handy! These cakes beak the interest of a wide variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends.
- Includes 15 delicious suet cakes for your feathered neighbors—for use with all suet feeders.
- Melt-resistant recipe helps these snacks keep their shape, even in the heat.
- Easy-open packaging requires no scissors and eliminates the greasy handling mess.
- Attracts a variety of your tree-clinging and perching feathered friends like chickadees, cardinals, siskins, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows, woodpeckers, blue jays and juncos.
- Environmentally friendly packaging is recyclable.
Wash hands after contact with bird feeders or feed.
These products are natural and non-sterilized.
Not for human consumption.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
See all items by St. Albans Bay Suet Plus