Nourish your stallion with superior-quality nutrition by feeding him Standlee Premium Alfalfa Grab & Go Compressed Bale Horse Forage. The naturally sun-cured alfalfa forage is moderately high in protein, low in sugar, high in calories and digestible fiber to support the health of your equine friend. The compressed bale is formulated by allowing Standlee’s Premium Western Forage to grow to a length that mimics natural grazing for your pal—the plants are then cut and air-dried under the sun. The forage is bailed at the optimal time to ensure the freshest and best quality feed for your friend and fractures in the forage create a palatable residue for your sidekick that resembles dust. Bands on the hay should be cut 8-10 hours prior to feeding to allow the bale to expand and form natural flakes.
- Sun-cured alfalfa is moderately high in protein, high in calories and digestible fiber and low in sugar and carbohydrates.
- Suitable for growing horses, horses sensitive to carbohydrates, horses with gastric ulcers and mares late in pregnancy.
- Natural forage is grown to a specific length that is intended to mimic grazing.
- Standlee Grab & Go Compressed Bale Horse Forage is suitable for horses of all ages.
- All Standlee products are proudly made in the USA.
When the compressed bale of hay is manufactured, fractures in the forage are created, which can sometimes resemble dust. These fractures are actually very palatable for horses and are often considered the “candy” of the bale.
See all items by Standlee