STAR WARS DEATH STAR Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in a three-pack to send your dog’s games of fetch into hyperspace.
- Each bouncy ball has a Death Star print with X-Wings, TIE Fighters and the Millennium Falcon too.
- Built-in squeakers in these balls get your dog’s attention and add to the fun.
- Perfect for getting your Star Wars superfan some exercise with a game of fetch or catch.
- One of the fan-approved Star Wars toys available only at Chewy, created to send your pet on a galactic saga of fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pixar Aliens Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$10.51Chewy Price
- STAR WARS X-WING STARFIGHTER Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.27Chewy Price
- STAR WARS R2-D2, C-3PO & CHEWBACCA Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- STAR WARS YODA Ballistic Nylon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.67Chewy Price
- STAR WARS DARTH VADER Ice Cream Pop Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- Pixar Woody's Boot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.93Chewy Price
- STAR WARS CHEWBACCA Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.56Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$6.55Chewy Price
- STAR WARS DEATH STAR Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$21.66Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber, Felt, Synthetic Fabric||Felt, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber, Felt, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
My dog absolutely loves these and treats them like they're her puppies
My dog has 6 of these balls and has never been more obsessed with anything in her life. I'm never going to be able to perfectly describe how much she loves them in this review, but I'm pretty sure she thinks they're her litter of puppies. All she wants to do is hold them in her mouth, gather them all in her bed and lay on top of them like she's hatching eggs, and chase them around the house when we throw them. She's very gentle and careful with them and not a chewer, so I can't attest to how durable they are for dogs that play rougher. If you've got a little 12-year-old grandma who just wants to love them and cherish them, these are the best.
Not nearly durable enough for my dog
My 40 lb rescue made short work of all three of these balls in a matter of hours. They're a good size and she loved the loud squeakers in them, but the fuzzy "skin" was off one ball in a matter of minutes, and they were in pieces within a day or two.
Cute but didn't survive 10 min
My son is a big star wars fan and wanted these for our beagle mix. Didn't even last 10 min before it was in pieces. Our pup is a big chewer but kong balls last about 3-4 days so was hoping for a similar experience.
Dog Hated Them - Boyfriend Now Displays Them
I bought these thinking my dog would like them a lot. He loves plushies with squeakers, and loves tennis balls. However, he does not love squeakers and balls together so he tried one, dropped it and picked up his LambChop immediately to play with me. My boyfriend, who loves Star Wars, now has them displayed in the house by the LEGO Star Wars figures he has and it has completed the look. So maybe not worth it for the dog in your life, but the man in your life.
Torn apart easily
We are Star Wars fans so thought these were a cute purchase. My dog is a super chewer and regular tennis balls don't last very long in our house so usually about a week or 2. But she almost immediately tore off the outside covering of a ball, and we were done.
My dog and all the dogs I bought these for absolutely love them. And no one has torn them apart yet!
Gone within a week
My 6 month chocolate lab was able to destroy this toy ball within a week of getting it!!
Need better glue
These balls practically fell apart on the first day