STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Ballistic Nylon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grogu plush toy squeaks and has ballistic nylon for extra fun.
- Soft Velboa plush makes it perfectly cuddly for naps, too.
- Perfect for everyday play to keep your pup active and healthy.
- This adorable plushie is the perfect size for medium and large dogs.
- One of the legendary and fan-approved STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN™ toys available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- STAR WARS X-WING STARFIGHTER Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- STAR WARS STORMTROOPER Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.93Chewy Price$6.14List Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars Chewbacca M. Falcon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 7-in$7.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- STAR WARS DARTH VADER Ice Cream Pop Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars Chewbacca Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 6-in$8.99Chewy Price
- Pixar Woody Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.84Chewy Price
- Pixar Jessie Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.02Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.81Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.04Chewy Price
- Disney Daisy Duck Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.66Chewy Price$5.32List Price
- Marvel 's Ironman Bottle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.74Chewy Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars Storm Trooper Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 6-in$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Chew Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Durable and fun dog toy!
My Collies love this Grogu toy! The material is pretty durable, and it’s great for all kinds of play, including fetch.
Grogu is Sturdy
This stuffy has lasted longer than any other we have gotten my 1 year old Lab. He destroys everything but this has survived despite a ton of playing and chewing. We play fetch and tug with it and sometimes my dog just chews on it. It is still in one piece. I’m going to buy a few more because this is seriously the best dog toy ever!
Our belgian malinoi puppy got this just when his adult teeth were coming in. He's shredded countless toys - rugged, Kong, rope, reinforced - all torn to shreds. After months, this toy persists. It still squeaks, it still has it's shape, and, aside from fraying on the sides, there has never been one puncture, not even on the softer bits. Like it was protected by Mando himself.
Cute Grogu toy -- even for people!
I originally bought this as a toy for my dogs, but when it arrived it was much bigger than I thought it would be. So I kept it and added to my Grogu collection. Its super cute and well made (better than most people stuffed toys) and its just adorable. I can't imagine giving this to my babies to chew up (they are too small for this, its big enough to be intimidating to chihuahuas). I called it - mine!
Cute Toy Not Durable
This is a very cut toy it looks great. Then my dogs got a hold of this toy and it was done in 30 min. Durability for big dogs who love to chew is not an option for this toy. This is more for a medium-size dog who is looking for a toss and fetch toy.
Didn't last as long as I'd hoped
My pup is a hard core chewer and I bought this hoping the material would last... started fraying first time she played with it but, on the bright side, it's still usable for her about 2 weeks later and she likes it so much she'll bring it to bed with her sometimes. Despite the slight disappointment, would definitely buy it again! 9/10!!
Jackson loves this Baby Yoda!
When I saw this online, I thought is was smaller than the actual size. In fact, I was surprised how big it is. It is the size of a volley ball, but of course it squishes down. I didn't think that Jack would run and play with it like he does because of the size, but he loves it! There is no rhyme or reason why he would prefer this over any other toy, but it is clearly his new favorite. The squeaker is in the head of Yoda and is a bit difficult to squeak, so that seems to be the only issue that I see with it.
Still holding up
Bought one for my JRT and a friends bully mix. Both are known as The Destroyers. The toy has help up surprisingly well .
Too round for baby
I got this for my mini Aussie. He’s a stuffed toy lover through and through. I’ve tried to get him to play with this one but he isn’t able to get a comfortable enough grip on it to find an interest in it longer than me trying to get him to play with it. It’s cute though
Penny's Grogu Ball
Ms. Penny loves her Grogu ball! The nylon material is perfect for her constant tugging and chewing. As of yet the material has not showed any signs of wear and tear, even though she plays with it almost constantly. The ball is soft and easy to pick up and tote around the house. We bought this toy because she hates leaving her ponyballs outside, so we thought this would be a great indoor alternative. Ms. Penny has a hard time understanding that Grogu does not come out of the ball and constantly shakes it to try and seperate the two. Four paws up from Ms. Penny!