Starbar Quikstrike Fly Scatter Bait, 1-lb can
About This Item
- Attracts and kills houseflies.
- Bait can be scattered around or used in a bait station.
- Safe for milking parlors and animal housing areas.
- Fast-acting fly control.
- Alternative ingredient for rotation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAbsorbine Veterinary Topical Analgesic & Antiseptic Horse Liniment, 16-oz bottle$13.95Chewy Price$18.59List Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Hooflex Therapeutic Horse Hoof Care Conditioner, 15-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$24.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealFarnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 15-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealFormula 707 Calming Apple Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$44.33Chewy Price$49.25List Price$42.11Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Magic Cushion Horse Hoof Packing, 8-lb tub$88.99Chewy Price$124.09List Price$84.54Autoship Price
- DealKOPERTOX Water-Resistant Horse Thrush Treatment, 16-oz bottle$27.17Chewy Price$25.81Autoship Price
- DealEQyss Grooming Products Barn Barrier Natural Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$75.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
- DealCuricyn BodyGuard Fly, Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$59.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- DealSpalding Labs Bye Bye Odor Concentrate Horse Aid, 4-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$26.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealFORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$20.49List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealFarrier's Wife Stop the Stomp Natural Pest Repellant Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$22.99Autoship Price
- DealUltraCruz Natural Horse Fly & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.16Chewy Price$13.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran 0.50%, Z-9 Triscosene 0.04%.||Inactive: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Diatomaceous Earth, Soybean Oil...||Cypermethrin, Isopropyl Alcohol.||Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Thyme Oil 0.01%, Cedar Oil 0.05%, Lemongrass Oil 0.05%...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Skin & Coat Health||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Not a fan they haven’t touched it .I still have flies around my coop
We have been having major issues with both flies and gnats. I got this out of desperation and I couldn’t be happier. The can says there is an attractant in it so at first I just put it on the Saran Wrap and had nothing. I decided to try some fresh fruit as bait and put a strawberry in the center of it. Within an hour we had multiple dead gnats so I left it alone and went to bed. When I woke up, the image shows how many gnats we got overnight. It was crazy. Once you find a good bait that attracts the flies, they die within minutes of eating the poison. Definitely worth the $$$
This bait is excellent and Chewy.com price was unbeatable! I found it worked even better sprinkled over something smelly that attracted the flys.
Massacres hordes of flies!
This stuff is an amazing fly killer. I put it in a dish with some fruit rinds and within hours there are dead flies piling up around my bait/trap. I’m just concerned that if it’s so toxic to flies, it may not be healthy to be around humans.
A MUST BUY!!!!
This product is amazing!!! This summer has been HORRIBLE with flies. I did a little research and came across quickstrike. All you do is get a throw away dish ,bait it ( I used a slice of bread and some pieces of fruit) sprinkle about three tablespoons of quickstrike on top if the bait. Then its on!! Goodbye flies!! I've had this a week and have killed hundreds of files. I have recommended this to all my family and friends!!! This is my first review ever, that's how great this stuff is!!!
This WORKS WONDERS!
I was skeptical, when I first put it out I saw a few flies the next day but after a few days OMG, Dead flies were EVERYWHERE - In the bowl, on the ground, on the table, it’s was a fly graveyard. I couldn’t even imagine that there were that many flies in my yard.
I put out 5 bait stations above the cat food bowls. Not ONE fly! Was not even attracted to it! I spoke to Chewy and they had had other customers with same issues. I was given a full refund. Chewy is the best at customer satisfaction.
This product works amazingly once you bait the container. I put it in disposable bowls, sprinkled a small layer at the bottom of the bowl. I put a small amount of something that will attract the flies. It takes them about 30 seconds to die. If they do happen to fly out, you will find them dead on the ground. The secret is to add something that draws them in.
Maybe it's our humidity. After a couple of hours this is mush and I have it in two places and haven't seen a fly yet.
amazing product recommend overnight
I work at a outdoor restaurant and obviously there’s so many flies. Left it over night by the garbage on top of a chair and the next day there were so many dead flies. Way less flies around the area