Starbar Trap 'N Toss Fly Trap
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Special attractants contains multiple feeding stimulants as well as a fly attractant to entice and trap flies, mosquitoes, gnats and more.
- Insecticide-free design makes this trap safe to use around children, pets and livestock.
- Break-resistant plastic is sure to endure the elements and can hold over 10,000 flies before needing to be replaced.
- Easy-to-use design—just squeeze in attractant, add water and set up!
- Can be hung or placed on the ground and is perfect for pond spaces or any other areas where flies congregate.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam Repel-X Emulsifiable Horse Fly Spray, 32-oz bottle$49.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- AniMed 3in1 BugLyte Horse Supplement, 1.5-lb tub$26.47Chewy Price$33.29List Price$25.15Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Red Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$36.50Chewy Price$34.67Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Green Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$29.69List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Sport Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Ecovet Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$126.85Chewy Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Joint Support Powder Horse Supplement, 2.25-lb tub$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- FORCE Pro-Force 50 Equine Spot-On Fly, Tick & Mosquito Repellent Horse Spray, 6 count$22.80Chewy Price$24.49List Price$21.66Autoship Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$41.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield EX Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray Refill, 1-gal bottle$73.99Chewy Price$103.19List Price$70.29Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bucket$59.95Chewy Price$85.98List Price$56.95Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$42.99Chewy Price$62.69List Price$40.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Z-9 Tricosene, Putrescent Whole Egg Solids, Trimethylamine...||Active Ingredients: (Z)-9-Tricosene 1%, Indole 0.2%, Trimethylamine 0.6%....||Polybutylene, Copolymer of petroleum resin C5/C9, SIS Thermoplastic Elastomer...||Water Based, Citronella Scented||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
155 Customer Reviews
I have 2 dogs that wander in and out during the warm months through the back door. The door opening has a magnetic netting (no screen door) and I NEVER have flies in the house. The flies love this trap and I have used these for the past 4 years. I make sure to keep them on hand since it seems like products that work, disappear from the store shelves. This product WORKS !!!!
Most effective fly trap I've found so far
We keep horses, donkeys, and cattle (12-14 total) in a pasture next to our house. Needless to say, flies are a problem during the warm months. I've tried many versions of fly traps and this one seems to trap the most flies. The attractant that comes with it works better than other brands or any homemade bait I've concocted. The one thing I DON'T like is that the traps are intended to be single use. That just seems so wasteful. So, when the traps get full, I flush the dead flies out with a garden hose and reuse the traps until the plastic cracks - usually after one season. (If you do this, be forewarned that rinsing is a gross job and the dead flies stink!) I refill using Starbar attractant sold separately for their reusable traps (1 packet can be split between 2 of these traps). I do wish Starbar would make a truly reusable trap that has the same efficient bell-shaped design! If you try these and aren't having much success, be sure to try moving them around (higher vs lower, sun vs shade, etc.).
These fly traps are so great. Much better than the sticky paper that gets stuck in my hair or on chickens in the pen. You have to hang them. They won't work if you don't hang them because the hole is on the bottom.
Might have worked poor shipping
These were packed loose in with canned dog and cat food breaking the bottom seal which I only discovered after I got covered in fly attractant watch your order combinations with chewy
Works well and not messy
Does the job very well and since you throw the whole thing away when it's full, it's more sanitary and convenient.
Great Fly Trap
The flies have been thick this spring in our area. We couldn't enjoy sitting on our porch to enjoy the lovely weather until we used this flay trap. Worked so well that I ordered more !!!
These have been a life saver for reducing the flies in my horses’ paddock. I only wish they were refillable.
Helpful but stink
These seem to catch flies pretty well but smell horrid.
I needed something to keep the soldier fly larvae from decomposing the scraps for my red wrigglers. This is perfect! Before finding this the larvae ate a weeks worth of food in a day. I have worm compost and a general composter. They serve different purposes. I’m so glad I found this.
They are not working.
We have a lot of flies in our patio since that is where we feed our pets I put one of these out and no flies are going inside. I have had these sort of things work in the past so I am not sure why this one isn't working. No flies have entered it yet and it's been about 5 days.