Starmark Crunching Barbell Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides hours of challenging play and is perfect for pets with separation anxiety.
- Holds one inserted treat rod and interactive treats. Stuff the treat rod with the interactive treats and as your pet chews on the barbell, the treat rod will break and release the treats.
- Virtually indestructible and stronger than rubber. It's free of latex, vinyl, and phthalates, so you can feel confident about letting your loved one play with this toy.
- Dishwasher safe and floats. You can bring to the pool, beach, or lake and get out some of your pup's excess energy.
- Available in medium and large sizes so you can pick the appropriate one for whatever sized dog you have.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rubber Dumbbell Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price$6.74List Price
- JW Pet ProTEN Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Mini$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Mammoth Knot Tug for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$6.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Yellow Bones$17.99Chewy Price
- Hyper Pet Bacon Flav-A-Bone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.08Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Bull Bevo Plush Dog Toy$37.49Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Zoo Giraffe Plush Dog Toy$44.49Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Fetch Ball with Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Pink$15.03Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff ZOOM Flyer Dog Toy, Blue/Orange$16.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Invincible Chains Triple Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$4.18Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||—||—||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Not easy for dogs or people
The treats were impossible for my dog AND me to remove. I broke a knife and a chopstick attempting to remove the treat when my puppy gave up on it.
My dog loves this bell keeps her trying to get her treat out for hours
This Starmark Barbell Treat Dispenser toy is a big hit here. It is her after dinner activity and quiet time for Mom and Dad!!! Interestingly her vet commented on how clean her teeth were staying after the last dental cleaning. It occurred to me later that she has been getting a lot of chewing on this treat dispenser thus perhaps keeping her teeth cleaner. She is less excited about the Staymark ball as it has such small holes the trays never come out, so no reward for her. Treat dispensers also help keep her weight in check, and keep her exercising her hind legs. I’m pretty happy about that!
Was hoping this chew toy would last but after only a half day, this is what's left of it. Would not recommend - not sturdy enough for puppy teeth!
lasted about fifteen minutes
My Golden Retriever bit the end off this toy in record time. Although he enjoyed it while it lasted I would NOT spend money on this toy again!
My dog destroys toys like crazy, this one has held up well so far, although I try to take it away from him shortly after he has gotten treats out of it to maintain integrity and keep it as a novelty so he'll remain interested. The treats which can be purchased for this toy are far too easy for him to extract. I found that the Brushing Chews by Milk Bone (both medium/large) work well and are easy to squeeze in the open end but are very tricky for my dog to get out.
great so far
This toy has been great so far. I have a power chewer and he's not destroyed it! Still functioning as a treat dispenser but he's already figured out how to get them out without much effort. Unfortunately once the dog cracks the stick treat, the treat slides right out.
My Dog Loves this
So inter-Active, this will occupy him for an hour or so. he really works at getting the treats out. And you can put any treats in it. Easy to wash and sanitize. Sturdy, my dog enjoys this toy/treat
Ok treat/toy for the dogs
I have two labs and gave them each one of these with the treats inside. It kept them busy for a while, but it didn't take the 2-year-old long to start destroying the barbell edges. :(
My English bull Terrier makes short work of most chews and toys but Starmark products delay him for at least 10-20 minutes. He chews splits in the tires and wheel that make it easier to get the inserts out. For this barbell toy he has chewed no holes in it. The tiny treats fall right out and are too expensive for it to be that easy to extract. I have been forcing starmark ring treats into this barbell. It keeps him busy for a while. My guess is that I could insert other non-star mark stuff inside to keep him engaged. I think I will saw some bully sticks into 3-4 inch lengths to insert