Starmark Everlasting Chicken Flavored Dental Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Available in multiple sizes
- Challenging design
- Hours of mental and physical stimulation
- Special dental ridges and chew action help remove tartar
- Features a unique shape that your dog can lick, chew or gnaw
Click here for Starmark Everlasting Treat Toys.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Starmark Everlasting Chicken Flavored Dog Treats, Medium, 4 count$7.48Chewy Price$7.11Autoship Price
- KONG Bites Chicken Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- KONG Easy Treat Liver Recipe To Go Treat,10 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Natural Hickory Smoke Flavored Small Dental Dog Treats, 2 count$4.36Chewy Price$4.14Autoship Price
- KONG Mini Bites Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$7.99Chewy Price
- Starmark Edible Rings 1" Dog Treats, 32 count$14.38Chewy Price$13.66Autoship Price
- Starmark Interactive Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- KONG Marathon Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Chew Large Treats, 2 count$5.21Chewy Price$8.99List Price$4.95Autoship Price
- Starmark Everlasting Liver Flavored Medium Dental Dog Treats, 2 count$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- KONG Bites Beef Dog Treats, 5-oz pouch$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch...||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Meat||Hickory, Herbs & Spices||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
641 Customer Reviews
My dog absolutely loves these treats! He gets bored at home and this is a great way to keep him busy. We are averaging 3-4 days out of each refill. He weighs 70lbs and is a heavy chewer. I was originally leery on what they would smell like. It actually smells like Nilla Wafers. The only thing stopping me from giving them 5 stars is the effort of popping them in the holder. I found using the backside of a spoon helps!
A great distraction
My dog, Gordie, is a strong beast. It occupies him for a while, but he still manages to eat the filling in a relatively short time. Either way, it’s a great distraction and I great product.
Tasty treat that is fun to chew!
My dogs enjoyed chewing on them for about forty minutes nonstop. They must taste good. They got all excited several days later when I got more of them out for them.
I’m not sure if the recipe changed or what. they used have a pleasing smell, like cupcakes or something. The last two packages I opened smelled not so great. I can’t tell if the recipe changed or if I just got a bad batch….twice. But I don’t want the pup to eat it if it is bad. Wish these companies would post on the product if there are recipe changes so I would know. Other than that, great special treat, my dog’s absolute favorite.
Awesome flavor & vanilla smell
How do I know it has awesome flavor? My pup says so. She goes at this fast and chews like crazy. I love the smell & apparently she love the flavor. I wish they would come out with an insert that helps with teeth cleaning. Would love that.
Dental dog treats
My puppy destroys everything but this. It takes days to finish and we only use one side. Would recommend it for strong chewers.
Cheyenne loved these and it kept her busy, while cleaning her teeth.
Great treats for aggressive chewers!
My Catahoula Leopard 1 year old absolutely LOVES these Starmark discs and we insert into the black rubber tire so it’s also a game to get them out. Usually takes her about 30 minutes to get them out, but that’s 29 minutes longer than other chew toys. Note: these dental ones are easier to get out of the tire, but actually last longer while she continues to chew
Best time saver ever purchased
These toys are the cure for boredom. We bought them to use with the Bento (purchased elsewhere), but these are amazing. Our 70 lb lab mix takes hours, sometimes days to go through one of these. For the price they are an amazing value. We use the Bento on the "most challenging" setting and he will be focused for long periods of times on getting it out! Incredible value, and they don't seem super unhealthy.
Awesome for more than the Bento!
My dog loves these treats. We first got the medium bento for our toy destroyer Aussie when she was 6 month old. It worked Wonders and kept her busy in a nondestructive manner for about 2.5 hours. However, she is an adult now, and has exceeded the recommended weight limit (40lbs) of the medium bento by 6 pounds, and can pop that treat out in under 15 minutes. I would recommend it for an appropriate dog size. Now, I am hesitant to purchase the larger bento, because if she has figured out the "trick" to getting the treat out, I'm not sure what difference the size would make. I was searching through the larger Starmark toys but was undecided on what to get. So on a whim, I purchased the large treat size and inserted it into the medium/large Kong Tire which we had already bought her some months ago as it is a tough toy for her relentless chewing. Link to product: https://www.chewy.com/kong-tires-dog-toy/dp/44309 The opening of the tire is just big enough, so you definitely need to wet the treat before inserting. It fit quite snuggly, which in my opinion, is perfect! She was back to taking about 2 hours to get the treat small enough to get out. I think this is a great combo, and with no need for me to purchase additional toys.