Starmark Pro-Training Quicker Clicker for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With the method used at Starmark's Training Academy, you too can repeat positive behaviors
- Comfortable and responsive training device
- Helps shape and reward positive behavior in pets
- Trains dogs quickly and effectively with regular use
- Clips almost anywhere
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Training Dummy for Dogs, Large$8.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Regular Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$7.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Regular$7.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Green, 3/4-in$13.30Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- PetSpy Dog Training Whistle, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 50-mL$10.61Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Training Dog Clickers, Color Varies, 4 pack$7.49Chewy Price$9.96List Price
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11774 Deluxe Heel Dog Training Stick$11.99Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bird Type||—||—||—||—||Parrot, Quaker, Lovebird...|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rat, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Bought a second one
This is one of the most useful things in my tool bag. Bought the first one from a dog show vendor and loved it, so I was delighted to discover that I could get them from Chewy. It is not always convenient to have a clicker hanging off one's wrist or buried in a pocket. This easily clips onto a waistband or a treat bag for fast and easy use. Great for teaching the correct hand position in a formal AKC heeling pattern.
I've never trained using a clicker before, but the dogs picked it up very quickly and learned that the clicker meant a treat. Also, I wasn't sure how I was going to use it since I'm extremely overweight. However the belt clip worked great UNDER my shirt and I just clicked from the front of my shirt and it worked great.
Clicking stops. Can it be repaired?
I bought 4 of these a few months ago (to keep around the house) and all but one has stopped clicking and the other is nearly dead. At first, worked perfectly. (I started with testing one, then ordered three more.) Then they started to tighten and clicking was difficult. Now no click. Are there instructions for home repair?
Great. Gets my dog’s attention since she’s a Basset and a little stubborn
Came broken and hard to click
Wouldn't work and then noticed it w the s broken. I had to super glue the bottom back on, still hard to click
Pretty decent clicker
It’s not as loud as I though but still loud enough to hear it, my dog has gotten used to it so at least it works
Not loud enough for the purpose I was told to use it for.
This Pro-Training Quicker Clicker for Dogs is an excellent choice for training your pets and also to use among other things that requires a clicker sound.
Helpful tool for training.
My dog's training is progressing nicely using this clicker.
Doesn't do well with sand
I carry this in my fanny pack on the beach and just a little bit of sand spray makes this thing stuck.