Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Holds a variety of treats & kibble - easy-to-fill, easy-to-clean dual chambers allow you to fill with treats or kibble.
- Easily customize difficulty Level - adjust the opening to control the release of treats. Bobs and tilts on weighted, anti-slip base.
- Provides hours of mentally stimulating, challenging play - puzzle releases treats as your dog paws, nudges and chases.
- Can be used with Starmark Pro-Training Treats, or with portions from your dog's regular meal to turn mealtime into playtime.
- Helps foster natural hunting and foraging behaviors, and help prevent destructive boredom behaviors.
Click here for refill treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Hide & Seek Plush Tree Puzzle Dog Toy, Jumbo$18.98Chewy Price$18.03Autoship Price
- KONG Bamboo Feeder Ball Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count$12.98Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Snoop Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange$13.94Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Treat Tumble Puzzle Game Dog Toy, Large$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Flying Saucer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- JW Pet Treat Tower Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Large$17.85Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Outward Hound Dog Hide N Slide Dog Toy$19.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Outward Hound Puppy Tornado Dog Toy$24.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Wheat Gluten, Gelatin, Water...||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Teething, Exercise||Electronic, Exercise||N/A||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||N/A|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1488 Customer Reviews
Better than I expected!
I kept seeing the Bob-a-Lot the past few years but didn't really know if it would hold my girl's attention. She is very food motivated and figures out the other treat toys with slides/flaps so quickly it is never worth the time it takes to fill them with treats! This treat toy has been a win, of course, she figured it out quickly, but it keeps her occupied until the kibble is gone. Gracie is a picky eater and halfway through a bag of dog food she loses interest, so we spend a lot of money trying to keep her fed. A pleasant perk of this toy is that if we put half her food in the Bob-a-Lot from time to time her regular kibble seems like a treat. We don't do it every day, so she will still get excited when we break it out.
Great as a slow feeder
My pug vacuums down his food -- doesn't chew it, just sucks it up and swallows. We've tried various bowls and methods (including sitting there feeding him one kibble at a time. We have the larger one of these -- we call them Weebles, because they don't fall down (old people joke). Anyway, this has made mealtime SO much better! Not only is his brain getting stimulated but he's not scarfing his food like before. My only issues with it are: 1) wish it was easier to clean, and 2) wish it was easier to fill (need to pour it very slowly so kibble doesn't clog the little hole). Both of those could be solved if the upper and lower portions unscrewed. Still, this is the best thing we've found for our vacuum pup.
three times as big as the old one..
Charlotte, weighing in at 11 pounds, absolutely adored the small one, in fact she wore it out. The new one is for a MUCH BIGGER DOG, she was scared of it, and couldn't move it. I don't remember seeing that preautionon its listing. Can I return it? Is there a smaller one? Thank you very much.
Comparable to Kong wobbler
I got this as an alternative to the kong wobbler. One thing that's better about this is it has two openings. One on the side and one on the top, and they're both adjustable so you can fit it to whatever treats you have, which is great! I wish it wobbled like the kong wobbler; it definitely doesn't tip as easily and that was a lot of the fun for my dog. Still, she likes it!
Great toy for people and pets!
We love this toy in our household-it keeps our clever and easily bored pup occupied for as long as we need it to. I love how you can adjust the difficulty by changing the opening size. We're on our second one because we accidentally left it out once while it was empty and our dog ate through the top-so if you have a destructive chewer, don't leave it out after using it!
My pup loves this
My big puppy enjoyed figuring this out and he bows gets super happy when he sees that meal is served in this toy. It keeps him entertained for long enough depending on the chosen opening size.
A good alternative to the dispenser ball; SMALL for cats
I live with a super food-motivated senior cat who, predictably, is overweight. Needing a distraction and a positive for work-leaving time, I have found the dispenser balls to amuse my gal quite readily. I got this dog product on the recommendation of a site that reviews cat puzzles and, although the weight initially worried me, we have found this to be an easy food game. The opening can be narrowed, which is a great feature. A solid, leave-behind food dispenser. (Make sure you order the small size.)
This thing is awesome! It keeps my beagle distracted/occupied a bit longer than a standard treat ball. I always put it out for her before I leave the house, and it has made the transition of leaving her uncrated a lot easier.
Our adult rescue dog doesn’t understand indoor family playtime. Luckily she is food motivated. This Bob-a-lot puzzle toy has become evening family entertainment we all enjoy. Unit fills easily with the kibble we use and dispenses according to setting. We highly recommended this item.
amazing slow feeder
Bought this toy from a friend’s recommendation and it’s just as good as they promised. If you’re looking to stretch your dog’s eating time, my 15lb Westie spends 20 mins eating 1/2 cup of food. The settings are adjustable so I think I’d have the capability to slow him down more. Takes a few minutes to fill with kibble but is totally worth it! My dog has cracked a bunch of puzzles and even though he knows how this works, there’s no real way for him to speed it up. Very happy with this purchase.