Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Tough Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chew ball system encourages play which helps reduce anxiety and boredom behaviors
- Helps foster natural hunting and foraging behaviors
- Rolls, Bounces & Floats in Water
- Can be used with Interlocking Treats, or with portions from your dog's regular meal to turn mealtime into playtime
- Dishwasher-safe and free of latex, vinyl and phthalates
Click here for refill treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Bob-a-Lot Dog Toy, Large$20.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- dealFrisco Aquatic Pals Plush & TPR Variety Pack Dog Toy, 6 count$12.98Chewy Price
- KONG Stuff a Ball Dog Toy, Large$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- OurPets IQ Treat Ball Dog Toy, Small$9.95Chewy Price$11.95List Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Small$5.54Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- dealKONG Extreme Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Twist 'n Treat Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Medium$9.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- KONG Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Bristle Bone Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Bouncy, Exercise||Teething, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Training|
|Material||Plastic||Rubber||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Balls|
|Top Ingredients||—||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch...||—||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||—|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1288 Customer Reviews
She loves it!
We bought our first Starmark product, a Bento Ball, years ago for our GSD. He chewed it constantly, and although the disks only lasted minutes the ball looks as good as the day it arrived. This looks like it's just as high quality and better for our new pup because I can stick her puppy treats in it for her. She's spent the last hour tossing it around and chewing on it and the treats are intact. I know she'll figure out how to get them out but it's going to keep her busy for quite awhile and that's the whole point! Thank you Starmark!
Best Ball Ever
Out of their dozens of toys, Starmark balls are always the favorite of my 2 dogs! My 80lb American Bully will chew on it for hours with her eyes rolled back in her head, in absolute ecstasy. They last for months; eventually she will start tearing at the treat hole and kill it but they last way longer than anything else. The texture is perfect- it rebounds as they chew and it won’t hurt their teeth.
Good toy for lab puppy
Our 16 month old lab puppy enjoys this ball. He has almost as much fun chewing on it as he does getting treats out. One problem we’ve had is figuring out the best size treat to use to stuff it. Too small and they fall out, but too big and he cannot get them out. I’ll say that he worked on getting the treats for HOURS.
I have two dogs and it didn’t work for either one. I gave it to my medium chewer to begin with. Any treats that end up inside of the ball can’t be recovered by a normal dog. So when it failed for her I gave it to my strong chewer who got the treats out by chewing the ball into three pieces first attempt. I can’t recommend it as a treat ball, but for a normal dog it’s a toy to throw and play with. Just not with a strong chewer.
Our dog is a mid-size make. he is a lazy Finkie, but he loves the small treats that come with rolling this around. It takes him from sitting around to following it around a lot. But there are still times he will reserve the right to sit and bark for it to come To him. That is when it is put up for the time.
Not the Best
This ball is a good quality material but terrible as a treat dispenser. The opening is too small. Other treat balls are better. Would not recommend for treats but is decent as a regular, heavy duty ball and has good bounce.
Awesome for BIG DOGS who can chew thru anything!
My staffy luved this ball for the first 3 hours, then he was bored with it cuz no snacks would come out. I cut out the tentacles and used trainer treats, which are small, to ensure that a snack would dispense more easily. NOW ITS HIS FAV TOY : )
The very best toy for your tough chewer
I bought this toy for our young German Shepard who is extremely smart and loves to chew This toy is perfect, we fill it with treats and she spends lots of time throwing it around and the treats scatter for her
Got this toy for a Saint Bernard puppy 4 years ago. She absolutely loves getting the treats out of this toy. She plays with it daily and it keeps her occupied for a little while. If you are worried about the extra calories, you can put their kibble in it and subtract that amount from feeding time. I liked this toy so much I have sent it to relatives for their puppies.
Definitely Not Indestructible
I had high hopes based on other reviews, but was disappointed. My chewer had no problem getting into the center of the ball. Take a look at the photo to see what he did in less than an hour. Bummer.