Stashios Wrap-Ups Cheese Flavor Grain-Free Dog & Cat Treats, 2.1-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made without corn, wheat or soy for sensitive sidekicks.
- Nutritious veggies like carrots and sweet potatoes pack in vitamins, minerals and fiber for immune system support.
- Grain-free and gluten-free.
- Tasty cheese-flavored Wrap-Ups can be stretched to coat any sized pill, tablet or capsule.
- Resealable bag for added freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Wrap-A-Pill Cheese & Bacon Flavor Pill Paste, 4.2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Gulpz Pill Hiding Probiotic Pockets Hickory Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Zoe Pill Pop Grilled Beef with Ginger Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.94Chewy Price$13.24Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pill-Masker, 4-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$12.04List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Zoe Pill Pops Roasted Chicken with Rosemary Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pill Wrap for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Bark Bistro Company Begging Bacon Buddy Budder Dog Lickable Treats, 17-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 30 count$8.98Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$15.95Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Hickory Smoke Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 60 count$14.80Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.06Autoship Price
- Greenies Pill Pockets Canine Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, Tablet Size, 60 count$15.96Chewy Price$15.16Autoship Price
- dealGreenies Pill Pockets Canine Real Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, Capsule Size, 180 count$44.94Chewy Price$65.94List Price$42.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Honey...||Unbleached Wheat Flour, Cane Molasses, Blackstrap Cane Molasses...||Oat Flour, Cheese, Rolled Oats...||Barley flour, Cane Molasses, Potato Starch...||Oat Flour, Peanut Butter, Bananas...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Cheese, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter||Cheese||Chicken, Cheese, Poultry||Peanut Butter, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Weight Control, Low Fat||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Flax-Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Weight Control||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Senior Care||—||—||—||—|
|Food Form||Air-Dried, Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I love the concept of these but they're too sticky. My dog has 4 different medications he has to take twice a day for his Chronic Active Hepatitis. I thought these would work great & save me some time. However the product was just too sticky & would get all over my fingers while tearing away from the pills I was trying to wrap. And if I could manage to get them to stay wrapped around the pills, my dog would struggle with swallowing them because of the stickiness. After that, if I could manage to get the pill to wrap, I would dip it in water right before giving it to my dog to prevent it from getting stuck. Unfortunately this product wasn't working for me. I'll be switching back to what I normally use to hide the pills.
Finally! Something my cat will eat!
Just got this in the mail. My cat Ollie had refused Wrap a Pill product previously. He has allergies so I was worried about giving him pill pockets. He LOVED these. Here’s hoping it doesn’t trigger his allergies.
This product works!
My little can has anemia and needs to be pilled daily plus a food allergy to most animal proteins, beef, chicken and fish so I need to be careful about what products he eats. He gets pills in the a.m. and p.m. and although he does not like it, I am able to do. I had a slight panic attack when I had to go out of town trying to figure out how my sitter was going to get his meds in him. I bought the Stashios Bacon wrap-ups and the Cheese wrap-ups and wa-lah, problem solved. Sitter gave him his pills easily and I have continued to use them. He gobbles them down, I think he thinks they are treats. This package will last me about a month or so and even if not, well worth the price to make the task of pill giving so much easier. He loved the bacon more than the cheese and the cheese wrap-ups were much harder in consistency though he will still eat them but it was a bit more difficult to manipulate which is why I gave it only 4 stars instead of 5 like the bacon.Still a good way to get pills in your fur babies.
Great way to give you dog pills
Nice low calorie option to give your pet pills. Our furbaby is allergic to chicken as well and she can have both the cheese and bacon flavors. She really enjoys the flavor and note that she’s an extremely picky eater
Great alternative to Pill Pockets
My dog stopped liking Pill Pockets and I can't give her pills naked so I was thrilled to find Wrap Ups. Lucy loves the cheese flavor. I like that I can control how much wrap to each pill. And the cost is very cost effective.
If I could give this a negative 5 I would
I bought these based on the one review since it was a cat. My previous wraps had run out and I was desperate to pill my cats. I figured, bacon AND cheese, great! While the cats loved them, I was absolutely horrified they were clawing at their mouths and gagging to get this, stuck to the roof of their mouth and teeth, out. Yes, I looked! I finally had to give them food to get the wrap unstuck. I do NOT recommend this product for cats, at all, EVER!
Pill Pats win!
Two cats and neither of them would eat this. Pills or no pills they weren’t interested. They can be picky but a sniff and done with this.
Really wraps the pill tightly
Pets liked taste. If it didn’t have brown rice syrup, it would be grain free
None of my pets will eat it again lol lol I just got a bill from now on my way home from church lol I just got home from church and I was just cleaning the house and I left there in
Calming meds for Angus
Haven't had a chance to use them or try them yet. Hope to try so I can use these products when we have to move a long ways.