Stewart Chicken Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Chicken Liver.||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Beef Liver||Chicken Breast.||100% Pure Lamb Liver.||100% USDA Inspected Beef Liver.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||High-Protein, Grain-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Liver, Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Liver, Lamb, Meat||Liver, Beef, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein, N/A||—||High Protein||High Protein|
About This Item
- Freeze dried treats made with 100% chicken liver to support strong muscles and healthy eyes.
- Single ingredient, grain-free treats are paw-fect for pups with allergies, food sensitivities and sensitive stomachs.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and never enhanced with artificial flavoring or fillers.
- Handcrafted with high-quality protein, then gently freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and preserve tasty flavor.
- Easily break them into small pieces for training, packaged in a resealable tub.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealStewart Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 14.8-oz tub$33.45Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Stewart Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 9.5-oz tub$31.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Stewart Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 21-oz tub$36.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Lamb Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 16.8-oz tub$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealPureBites Mini Trainers Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$7.53Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.15Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Beef Heart Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz bag, bundle of 2$22.78Chewy Price$23.98List Price$21.64Autoship Price
- DealStewart Pro-Treat Cheddar Cheese Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4.2-oz tub$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Stella & Chewy's Lamb Heart Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Lamb Wild Weenies Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Carnivore Crunch Grass-Fed Beef Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3.25-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealPureBites Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 16.6-oz bag$29.03Chewy Price$37.99List Price$27.58Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
476 Customer Reviews
Dogs love these
My dogs love these and I love them because they are all natural. I use them as an extra special treat when my senior doxie gets his eye drops for a recent eye surgery. They were first introduced to them in our vet's office. I would give them 5 stars, but the fact that they are inconsistent in size is a bit annoying.
Good for the picky dogs too
These are great high value treats for working with my very high w energy girl but also a favorite of my older pup who is very picky when it comes to treats. Can break up to smaller size pieces as needed and even the dust makes a good food topper or add to frozen broth etc for an extra treat.
Soft and easy to chew
These treats are loved by my dogs. I think they crumble too easy, leaving crumbs all over, but the dogs love them and that's all that matters.
Here to Spread the TREATFAX (Kinda Like Carfax IYKWIM)
I love these treats. **BUYER BEWARE** they're training treats. Ok? Big. Small. Sometimes slivers. At the very bottom, sprinkle-like and great as an occasional food topper. The big ones are supposed to be broken down even further. Why? Because liver treats in quantities larger than a SMALL HANDFUL per DAY (for a dog around 40-50 lbs) can lead to vitamin A toxicity. Yeah. Don't poison your dog based on the glutinous habits of us humans, my dude. This is a great secondary reward solution during training as well, and can be considered "high value" depending on the individual interest of the dog you are working with. Give the chicken breast treats a try if you're not vibing with this option. I've had a bad batch before - it's not the end of the world, contact Chewy if you run into this. They have fantastic customer service! Stewart is a high quality brand but they're not immune to suboptimal climate and storage methods incurred by the merchant (CHEWY). We've been a Stewart customer for 4 years and counting. I have 0 complaints. The price is... pricey, but well worth it. Seriously, have you SEEN the ingredients lists for other dog treats? I promise you they are longer than 1 ingredient in total, which is more than my dog (and yours) needs. Snack on & love your dog!
Great treat and value, easy to crumble over food to get my dogs to eat!
I got this freeze dried chicken liver for healthy, high-value (in training terms) treats and these fit the bill, but they've been even more useful to get my dogs to eat their regular meals. The chicken liver is a bit more crumbly than the beef liver, so I prefer to cut the beef liver into smaller pieces for training. Since the chicken is easy to crumble, it has solved different eating problems for both of my dogs. The older one lost interest in his food after being sick, but adding this chicken liver helped him get back to gobbling up his food like the old days. My younger dog is kind of afraid of food bowls (she's a bit quirky!) but she decides the bowl isn't so bad if a few pieces of chicken liver are crumbled over her regular food - which is much better than pouring her food onto the floor or a large tray! Now both dogs eat up their meals fairly quickly and it's so much easier to entice them with some healthy chicken liver than anything else I've tried (and I've tried a LOT of things to get them to eat)!
Natural Treats & Made in USA
These will be the only treats I will buy. Natural, flavors dogs love, a resealable tub and made in the USA
Never knew a dog that didn’t like these
Love these treats for my dog. I’ve tried beef liver and chicken . Both were well received by my dogs.
the liver pieces are very small and ended up using as extra treat with the kibbles
This was a way bigger container than I expected lol, and even better, the liver treats in good condition rather than a bunch of dust which happens sometimes. No issues. Recommend!
Treats for dogs
Our dog Jake loves this as a topper for his kibble or as his training treats.