Stewart Pro-Treat Bacon Pop-Its Bacon, Egg & Cheese Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real pork bacon, pork loin, reduced-fat cheddar cheese, and egg.
- You won’t find artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives in these treats.
- Durable, non-greasy, and lightweight—they’re the perfect indulgence for your pup!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Made with authentic, human-quality ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholesome Pride Pet Treats Chicken Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.3-oz bag$12.00Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- POWER Animal POWER TREATS Salmon, Chicken & Carrot Recipe Freeze Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 3.2-oz bag$14.70Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Herbsmith Smiling Dog Turkey with Sweet Potato & Ginger Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.5-oz bag$9.60Chewy Price$9.66List Price$9.12Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Smiling Dog Rabbit & Duck with Broccoli & Cranberry Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.5-oz bag$10.87Chewy Price$10.33Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Smiling Dog Duck with Oranges Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.5-oz bag$9.66Chewy Price$9.18Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Smiling Dog Chicken with Apples & Spinach Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.5-oz bag$9.46Chewy Price$9.66List Price$8.99Autoship Price
- Wysong Dream Quail Freeze-Dried Raw Dog & Cat Treats, 125-g bag$13.65Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.97Autoship Price
- Whole Life Just One Ingredient Pure Turkey Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$11.00Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Monument Big Sky Chicken Apple Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 3.3-oz bag$12.40Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Adirondack Pure Chicken Breast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.8-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Benny Bullys Plus Beef Liver & Cranberry Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.1-oz bag$8.63Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.20Autoship Price
- Adirondack Pure Beef Liver Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.6-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork Bacon, Pork Loin, Cheddar Cheese...||Pork Bacon, Pork Loin, Cheddar Cheese...||Rabbit, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Antioxidant).||Beef With Ground Bone, Beef Hearts, Beef Liver...||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Hearts, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Human-Grade||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Human-Grade||Weight Control, Natural, High-Protein||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Cheese, Meat||Bacon, Cheese, Meat||Rabbit||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats, Food Topping, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats, Food Topping, Human-Grade Whole Food||Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||—||Appetite Stimulation||Appetite Stimulation|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
My senior Scottish Terrier loves these treats!
My senior Scottie is now a picky eater & also has developed some teeth & gum issues. HOWEVER: these freeze-dried Stewart Bacon Pop-Its are something he loves & will always want to eat. I'm happy to find treats he can handle comfortably, & the freeze-dried ones are a wonderful discovery that I can now be certain he can enjoy!
dogs love it
I usually use various freeze dried proteins for agility and reactivity training. Decided to try this to mix it up and my dog loves it just as much as the others! Went on a hike with families dogs and their dogs loved it as well. I just wish the bag was a little bigger for the price but other than that we have no complaints
Crumbles-Not as pictured
The ingredients are delicious. However, they could NOT be used as a treat. The bag contained a mass of CRUMBLES. They could ONLY be used as a food topping and at $57.00 a pound, I was highly disappointed. I called Chewy and they graciously gave me a refund. Thank you.