Stewart Pro-Treat Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium-quality high-protein, low-fat dog treats are made from 100% pure beef liver.
- Freeze-drying process helps retain the enticing aroma, delectable flavor and nutritional value of raw liver.
- Single ingredient formula is ideally suited for the pup with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Bite-sized morsels are the perfect training and reward treat; can also be crumbled over kibble to added variety or to entice a picky pooch.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1973 without additives or preservatives in a USDA inspection facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 9.5-oz tub$31.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Tylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Chicken Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 16.8-oz tub$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 14.8-oz tub$31.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Stella & Chewy's Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Lamb Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 16.8-oz tub$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- PureBites Mini Trainers Freeze-Dried Raw Beef Liver Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$7.49Chewy Price$8.59List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.1 oz-bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Natural Beef Chips Genuine Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 4-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Natural Beef Liver Genuine Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 6-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Natural Chicken Chips Genuine Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 5-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Beef Liver.||100% Pure Chicken Liver.||100% Pure Pork Liver.||100% Pure Lamb Liver.||Beef Liver.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Beef, Meat||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Liver, Pork, Meat||Liver, Lamb, Meat||Beef, Liver, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Treats|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1523 Customer Reviews
Not my dog
Having owned a Chihuahua previously that loved liver treats I decided to try this product for my current girl. She refused to even try the treat and her two sisters also refused. I don’t know if it’s the brand or whether this is a bad batch but it does smell rank. I realize, of course, that the best liver treats do not smell appealing to humans. I threw the product away.
MY DOGS GO CRAZY FOR THESE
I was searching for treats with limited ingredients and stumbled across Stewarts. I thought I'd give it a try.. my dogs go crazy for them they cant get enough! I really like that its only one ingredient and it also gives you the size/treat limit so you don't over do it!
Beef Liver Freeze-Dried
he likes them I don't to many small broken pieces hard to give makes a mess. hard to store bucket. Don't understand why my review must be 50 characters long. I will not be buying Stewart Pro-Treat Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats again. thank
A new pack favorite!
My 3 siberian huskies go CRAZY over these treats! I add them to their food for added protein and I also break them up in small pieces for training. They will do anything for these!!
Stewart Beef Liver Treats
WOW big container worth every penny!! 7 dogs here- old tiny and picky to the young Golden that will eat anything. Treats- wow but what has worked the best is placing the big hunks in a plastic bag and breaking it down as a topper their food!! Every dish is cleaned - recommended this 3 times on facebook with those that had picky dogs. Have another container on the way - just WOW
My 12 yr old mini Dachshund loves this...
...and as believers in you are what you eat I give a lot of credit to his food. We stuff a small konk every night to keep him busy when we are snacking. His weight has been maintained in the 11/12 lb range. He is healthy so we are happy.
My dog loves these treats. We tried them at the Veterinarian office and they were small bite size but when we opened the barrel there were very large pieces that needed to be broken and then would crumble. I’m not sure if this is what it’s supposed to be.
I was looking for a single ingredient puppy treat to use for training. Pups love these only con is that they aren’t cut even close to the same size so not easy to grab and go without cutting them into smaller treat size myself. I will try another product next time.
Roxie pro- treat
Roxie is a very picky eater.Her Vet recommends stewart pro-treat freeze dried beef liver.Stewart Pro-Treat container contain large and small pieces.Roxie likes for me to sprinkle the smaller bits and pieces over her Wellness dry dog food.morning time Roxie likes her Wellness Core Simply Shreds wet dog food not mixed with her dry dog food.If its mixed at morning time she refused to eat it.In the evening time feeding her Wellness Core Simply Shreds has to be mixed with her Wellness dry dog food.those times Roxie gets her Stewart Pro-Treat freeze beef liver separate from her evening meal. Roxie rates Stewart-Pro Treats ...A 10
BabyGirl is very picky about her treats. She loves these. She only gets 1 a day, and only after she takes her flea and tick meds. That is no longer a problem now.