Stewart Pro-Treat Lamb Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium-quality high-protein, low-fat dog treats are made from 100% pure lamb liver.
- Freeze-drying process helps retain the enticing aroma, delectable flavor and nutritional value of raw liver.
- Single ingredient formula is ideally suited for the pup with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Bite-sized morsels are the perfect training and reward treat; can also be crumbled over kibble to added variety or to entice a picky pooch.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1973 without additives or preservatives in a USDA inspection facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stewart Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.75-oz tub$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Cheddar Cheese Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 4.2-oz tub$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Stewart Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2-oz tub$5.49Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Stewart Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 14.8-oz tub$31.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Stewart Chicken Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 16.8-oz tub$29.20Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- HOLI Wild Caught Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.5-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Evanger's Nothing but Natural Beef Tongue Gently Dried Dog & Cat Treats, 4.6-oz bag$13.50Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- HOLI Turkey Breast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.75-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Freeze-Dried Raw Turkey Dog Treats, 1-oz bag$4.64Chewy Price$4.99List Price$4.41Autoship Price
- Great Jack's Freeze-Dried Raw Chicken Dog Treats, 14-oz bag$39.05Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.10Autoship Price
- Adirondack Pure Whitefish Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.1-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Adirondack Pure Turkey Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.6-oz$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Lamb Liver.||100% Pure Beef Liver.||100% Pure Chicken Liver.||Lamb Liver.||Lamb Heart.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Lamb, Meat||Liver, Beef, Meat||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Lamb, Liver, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
Patrick loves em
I had the beef treats but they were too big for a small dog, so the helpful reps at Chewy told me to try chicken or lamb. I have the chicken and he loves them so I thought I would try the lamb. Pricey, but Patrick is crazy for them so much so that every time l open the pantry where they're kept he is right there.
Yum Yum Yum Yum
My twin pups love everything from Chewy. Maisy has severe allergies & they have the 2 ingredient food & prescription med. that she needs! Chewy is a Pup saver :):):). ThankYou!!
Why use this container ??
Well I usually get the big container of these, but they are out of stock. This doesn’t seem right to send a container less that 1/3 full.
The dogs like it, but there are all sorts of sizes. Because I am using these as training treats, I have to cut the larger pieces with a knife.
Hard to use
Wanted to use as a reward during training. Had hard time breaking into smaller pieces. Ended up using a knife but very hard to cut. Would not purchase again.
Raw lamb treats
My boy isn’t a picky eater but these treats are not his favorite. He takes the treat, puts it down and looks at me like he’s being punished. He does eat it but makes a mess.
Gus loves them, not soft like wanted
Someone said the lamb liver treats were soft like the chicken liver ones. Not true. The lamb liver ones are hard like the beef liver ones. I like that you can crumble the chicken liver ones. I don't see how the lamb liver and chicken liver both are 16.8 oz because as you can see in the pic the lamb container fits into the chicken one.
I had to break down large pieces for small dog but she likes this treat.
Tests came open and all over the box and I don't trust giving these to my dog...
My Great Dane loves these
Tasty (to Penny) and come in small and large sizes. I throw smaller ones into her food and use the larger ones for treats