Stewart Pro-Treat Lamb Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium-quality high-protein, low-fat dog treats are made from 100% pure lamb liver.
- Freeze-drying process helps retain the enticing aroma, delectable flavor and nutritional value of raw liver.
- Single ingredient formula is ideally suited for the pup with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Bite-sized morsels are the perfect training and reward treat; can also be crumbled over kibble to added variety or to entice a picky pooch.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1973 without additives or preservatives in a USDA inspection facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stewart Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.75-oz tub$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Stewart Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 2-oz tub$5.49Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Stewart Chicken Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 16.8-oz tub$33.99Chewy Price
- PureBites Lamb Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3.35-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- PureBites Beef Liver Dog Treats, 2.75-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Bravo! Training Treats Turkey Bits Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.5-oz bag$13.55Chewy Price$12.87Autoship Price
- POWER Animal POWER TREATS Chicken & Apple Recipe Freeze Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 3.4-oz bag$13.54Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Bravo! Bonus Bites Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$13.52Chewy Price$12.84Autoship Price
- Bravo! Bonus Bites Venison Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3-oz bag$13.52Chewy Price$12.84Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2-oz bag$10.77Chewy Price$10.23Autoship Price
- POWER Animal POWER TREATS Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Freeze Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 3.4-oz bag$15.10Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Lamb Liver.||Lamb Liver.||Lamb Heart.||Beef Liver.||Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Liver, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Liver, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Treats, Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
The thing about dogs is they don’t know how much something costs, but they do know what they like. Like other reviewers have mentioned, I agree these are pretty pricey on a per-ounce cost, but lamb organ treats are pricey across other brands. The Stewart treats can be cut if necessary, and when I’m using them as a high-value training reward, I definitely cut them into small pieces. The biggest chunks are good as a distraction-strategy treats (when that squirrel is so tempting, I toss the hunk in front of her and she has learned to plop her butt rather than choose the chase). Others also mentioned the “dregs” at the bottom of the tub, but I’ve found that all freeze-dried treats break apart in packaging, so I just save the tiniest bits and the “dust” to use as meal toppers—it’s like sprinkling seasoning on doggie dinner. I’ve kept a tub from a previous order just to dump the too-tiny-to-handle bits into. I like the tub package better than the packaging other companies use because it protects the pieces from squishage. Overall, these are high-value treats on our dog’s list. She will do a lot of more challenging tasks and commands if this is the treat!
Dog and cat approved
I have two very picky small dogs (chihuahua and dachshund) and two cats who loved these. My dogs were a little unsure of the texture at first, but they’re big fans now. These are the first treats other than greenies that my cats come running and begging for. Great product, healthy and natural.
Hearty chunks! My dog just didn't prefer them.
I LOVED the huge pieces! Easy to cut up for training my dog. Sadly, he didn't like them. I contacted Chewy & they helped me promptly. Im a satisfied customer! My suggestion is If you ever have an issue with your order, no matter what, call or write Chewy. They are SO helpful!
Not as thought
I was disappointed in the amount in the container and some of the pieces were so small they were not usable. It was maybe 1/2 to 1/3 full which is such a waste for the container size. My dog liked them but I will not be purchasing them again.
I bought this product before, both Lamb and beef livers. They all contain about one inch of cubes. This time, I bought a smaller box thinking it will be the same one inch of cubes. But, it is not, it has small crumbled size, probably only good for the smallest dog.
All Stewarts freeze dried treats are awesome! Wish you could deliver to Mexico. I will order while in the states and lug to Mx. Happy dog!!!
Beware only Half Filled
My dogs love the treat, but literally it was less than half full. I’m sorry but I paid way to much for the treats to settle down that much! Beware!!
Patrick loves em
I had the beef treats but they were too big for a small dog, so the helpful reps at Chewy told me to try chicken or lamb. I have the chicken and he loves them so I thought I would try the lamb. Pricey, but Patrick is crazy for them so much so that every time l open the pantry where they're kept he is right there.
Dogs love these
Great treat for dogs. Healthy and they absolutely love them!
Yum Yum Yum Yum
My twin pups love everything from Chewy. Maisy has severe allergies & they have the 2 ingredient food & prescription med. that she needs! Chewy is a Pup saver :):):). ThankYou!!