Stewart Pro-Treat Lamb Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium-quality high-protein, low-fat dog treats are made from 100% pure lamb liver.
- Freeze-drying process helps retain the enticing aroma, delectable flavor and nutritional value of raw liver.
- Single ingredient formula is ideally suited for the pup with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Bite-sized morsels are the perfect training and reward treat; can also be crumbled over kibble to added variety or to entice a picky pooch.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1973 without additives or preservatives in a USDA inspection facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Salmon Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag$15.22Chewy Price$14.46Autoship Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Wild Salmon Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2.75-oz tub$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- dealTylee's Beef Human-Grade Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 3.5-oz$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Duck Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 3-oz tub$11.99Chewy Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Chicken Breast Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 14.8-oz tub$31.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Chicken Liver Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 16.8-oz tub$28.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Stewart Pro-Treat Beef Liver Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Treats, 14-oz tub$22.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Team Dog Turkey Bites Dog Freeze-Dried Treats, 5.2-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Bravo! Bonus Bites Turkey Heart Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 2-oz bag$12.57Chewy Price$13.52List Price$11.94Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Woof Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.76-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Woof Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Treats, 1.76-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- POWER Animal POWER TREATS Salmon, Chicken & Carrot Recipe Freeze Dried Cat & Dog Treats, 3.2-oz bag$14.70Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Pure Lamb Liver.||100% Pure Chicken Liver.||100% USDA Inspected Beef Liver.||100% Pure USA Sourced & Made Human Grade Beef Liver||Chicken Breast.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||High-Protein, Grain-Free||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Lamb, Meat||Liver, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Liver, Beef, Meat||Liver, Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Treats||Freeze-Dried, Treats, Food Topping|
|Health Feature||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein||High Protein, N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
Yum Yum Yum Yum
My twin pups love everything from Chewy. Maisy has severe allergies & they have the 2 ingredient food & prescription med. that she needs! Chewy is a Pup saver :):):). ThankYou!!
Why use this container ??
Well I usually get the big container of these, but they are out of stock. This doesn’t seem right to send a container less that 1/3 full.
The dogs like it, but there are all sorts of sizes. Because I am using these as training treats, I have to cut the larger pieces with a knife.
Hard to use
Wanted to use as a reward during training. Had hard time breaking into smaller pieces. Ended up using a knife but very hard to cut. Would not purchase again.
Raw lamb treats
My boy isn’t a picky eater but these treats are not his favorite. He takes the treat, puts it down and looks at me like he’s being punished. He does eat it but makes a mess.
Gus loves them, not soft like wanted
Someone said the lamb liver treats were soft like the chicken liver ones. Not true. The lamb liver ones are hard like the beef liver ones. I like that you can crumble the chicken liver ones. I don't see how the lamb liver and chicken liver both are 16.8 oz because as you can see in the pic the lamb container fits into the chicken one.
I had to break down large pieces for small dog but she likes this treat.
Tests came open and all over the box and I don't trust giving these to my dog...
My Great Dane loves these
Tasty (to Penny) and come in small and large sizes. I throw smaller ones into her food and use the larger ones for treats
Added Food Value
I've been giving Kate the Stewart Pro-Treat Beef Liver treats as an added value for her regular food. When I added this treat to her food she smelled the new and ate as if she were competing with another. She really likes what this treat brings to her food..