Stewart Raw Naturals Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain and gluten-free recipe delivers optimal levels of essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants to support ideal health and wellness.
- Real lamb, lamb heart and lamb liver are combined with fruits and vegetables including broccoli, carrots, cantaloupe, berries and more.
- Enhanced with flaxseed meal and salmon oil for natural omega fatty acids to help promote overall vitality, healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Freeze-drying process helps retain the enticing aromas, delectable flavors and rich nutritional value of the raw ingredients.
- Proudly sourced and made in the USA without artificial preservatives; delivers all the benefits of a raw diet in the convenience of shelf-stable, heart-shaped, bite-size nuggets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K9 Natural Lamb Feast Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Beef Feast Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Limited Ingredient Diet Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 10-lb box$112.69Chewy Price$114.99List Price$107.06Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Canine Turkey Feast All Life Stages Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.2 oz, case of 12$40.65Chewy Price$47.88List Price$38.62Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Limited Ingredient Diet Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$71.53Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.95Autoship Price
- Bravo! Homestyle Complete Beef Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 3-oz bag$4.81Chewy Price$4.57Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Green Beef Tripe Formula Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Liver...||Chicken, Ground Chicken Bone, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Ground Turkey Bone, Turkey Heart...||Lamb, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Raw, Grain-Free, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Jasmin hates this
Ate once. Doesn't like to even sniff. Won't eat. Total waste.
My dog love them, just wish the kibble can be smaller but understand why they can’t. Freeze dry are hard to mold into small pieces.
I am very pleased with this food. My dogs love it, gobbling up every last drop in their food bowl. I use it as a topper for their dry kibble. The biggest issue I have is simply one of price. I have two large dogs (English Setters) and they can go through this food pretty quickly. That's not the fault of the producers, the food is worth it. I am going to try to keep them in it as long as possible because 1. It's healthy 2. They love it 3. They thrive on it.
Trial run with this
Figure it out get my picky babies like eating this straight out of the bag they do not like it being rehydrated. They prefer it as a treat not as food.
My dog hates this food.
I must have the pickiest dog on the planet, because I really thought he was going to like this food, but no. He took one sniff and backed away. It was horrible. Another wasted bag of food that I'm sure is amazing.
My dog really likes this food. The only drawback is the size of the pieces is too large for her. I need to cut them in half before I feed her or she has a hard time with it. Great otherwise.
My dog loves it
I was surprised that my dog loves this food. She is sooooo finky you would think she was a cat. She is on a strict lamb diet and well I have to say she gobbles this up. The kibble smells really good and I don't necessarily have to mix with water. She justs eats it up.
Where’s the beef?
I ordered the lamb only because my pups favorite beef has been out of stock. With my finicky eaters I’m always afraid to change up what works, like the beef recipe. I went with the lamb because of all the positive reviews, so thanks to everyone who’s done reviews, they help shoppers like me! Turns out they’ll eat it, yay!! I can’t say they eat it more enthusiastically than the beef though, so whenever it becomes available again I’ll definitely order more BEEF.
A Winner for my Fur Babies
I've tried other brands. My 4 dogs go crazy for this food. Must be moistened well though I boil water and pour it on a batch and wait a few minutes until semi mushy. Great & healthy ingredients. Only the best for my babies.
I have a little Tibetan spaniel. She is so picky. I got several free samples of dog food at a dog walk. She wouldn't eat any of them. This was the last one i gave her a couple pieces and she loved it. I ordered a bag and i mix it with her food she will eat everything i put it in.so far she loves it.