Stink Free Deep Clean Pet Urine & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Professional strength cleaner removes stains and odors from carpets, fabric, and upholstery.
- Non-enzyme oxidation formula works on stains and urine odors from all types of pets.
- Use full strength and completely saturate stain before scrubbing and blotting.
- Non-toxic formula won’t harm you or your pets.
- Leaves behind a fresh scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Puracy Fresh Citrus Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo, 25-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Aerosol Dog Stain & Odor Eliminator Foam, 17.5-oz bottle, 2 count$15.39Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Odor Eliminator, 128-oz jug$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- ZORBX Unscented Odor Remover, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Shout Pets Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover for Carpeting & Upholstery, 32-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Smelleze Natural Dead Animal Odor Removal Granules, 2-lb bottle$21.99Chewy Price$26.98List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Ion Fusion Professional ION Formula Mixed Berry Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer Refill, 32-oz, 2 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Carpet Machine Solution, 64-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- KIDS 'N' PETS Instant All Purpose Stain & Odor Remover, 27-oz$10.99Chewy Price$11.29List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Auto Shocker Quick Release Vehicle Interior Odor Eliminating Vapor$21.30Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Simple Green Bio Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal jug$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Fabric, Carpet, Bedding, Furniture/Upholstery, Clothing/Laundry, Car||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Senior, Kitten, Adult|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer||Deodorizer|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||100% Biodegradable Naturally-Formuated Enzyme Composition|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Pet Urine and Odor Remover
Due to my mistake, this is not what I wanted. This product has to be rinsed off. I meant to order product that was instant spray odor remover. This product is too much work.
Try it. It works! After all the cleaning products and DIY attempts, this product gets in there and removes the urine and not just cover or mask the smell. Happy camper!
Not that great
Ok so I bought this and the Simple Solutions Pet Urine Destroyer at the same time to compare the two (oxidizing vs. enzymatic) I was looking for a good product to remove a few old and new puppy pee stains on plush carpet that kept reappearing. I was more concerned with the dark stains on the light grey rug than the faint smell of stale urine. First I tried this one. It was very difficult to completely “scrub and blot” from the carpet and after 8 towels and breaking a sweat, I gave up. It foamed up A LOT, which got my hopes up that it was working but after letting it dry and vacuuming up (I followed the directions to a T) if left the carpet somewhat matted and sticky. So I tried again with the simple solutions brand. I was shocked at how brown the white towels were coming up showing how much dirt the stink free left behind. That product was much easier to completely blot up and the carpet dried looking new this time. I would also like to note that the stink free smelled nice but that dissipated rather quickly and after using both cleaners, the office still smells somewhat the same so neither 100% removed the odor but hey, the stains are gone and that’s what I was hoping for!
This is wonderful stuff!
For 9 months, I fostered a senior declawed cat who would not use a litter box no matter what I did. I spent a small fortune on different litters, varieties of litter boxes, attractants - and still the cat urinated on the carpet. I rented a steamer, I bought enzyme odor removers, poured straight vinegar on the stains, scrubbed on my hands & knees with many different products, but nothing worked. I read the reviews for Stink Free Deep Clean and decided to give it a try. WOW. I found the spots with a black light flashlight and poured Stink Free liberally on them...and you would never know now that I ever had a cat! I am so grateful to the Stink Free Deep Clean people for this terrific product that works like magic.
Product was disappointing as it didn't take care of the odor.
Our cat urinated on the carpet & it smelled horrible. I tried this product, using 1/2 the bottle for the treatment. The next day I thought I could still detect a slight urine odor, so I used the rest of the bottle. I feel there is a great relief in the smell & the product is easy to use. I just ordered another bottle to have on hand just in case.
This is like finding diamonds
I was ready to buy a new carpet..tried everything. I even shampooed my area oriental rug in the living room This arrived and did the job Please purchase this item.