Strawfield Pets Pre + Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Brevis...||Organic Gum Arabic, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...||Maltodextrin, Dextrose Anhydrous, Fructooligosaccharide...||Dried Organic Whey, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, Yucca Schidigera...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Fish Oil Powder...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Non-GMO||Grain-Free||Flax-Free, Gluten Free||—|
About This Item
- Powder supplement designed to boost the overall health of your feline friend.
- Contains catnip for anxiety relief, brewer’s yeast for gastrointestinal health and chicory root for digestion and immune support.
- Helps prevent UTIs, respiratory infection, bad breath, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation and gas.
- Provides relief for dry itchy skin, allergies, cat acne, hot spot treatment and allergic dermatitis.
- Natural chicken liver flavored powder ideal for all breed and sizes of adult and senior cats and kittens 14 weeks of age and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$41.93Chewy Price$49.95List Price$39.83Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.89Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.10Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$21.15Chewy Price$22.88List Price$20.09Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count$33.26Chewy Price$33.60List Price
- Vital Planet Flora Cat Daily Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Tonisity KittyRade Isotonic Drink Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats, 250-ml pouch, pack of 3$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Tomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
My cats love this!!
My cats love the taste of this so much that they knocked it out of the cabinet, figured out how to open it, and licked it off the kitchen floor!! It seems to be helping with my baby Dylan's anxiety and diarrhea too. I love this product!
Very problematic constipation getting better
My cat had problems with constipation that are eliminated by following the guidelines of this Pre+Probiotic Powder and also I give him additional probiotics from the same company twice a day.
I started off by putting 2 scoops in 3 cans of cat food. 6 cats, one wouldn't touch it and 13 year old cat puked skipped a day and gave hairball remedy that skipped day.today I put one scoop only in the 3 cans of food and all ate it and everyone is content. No more diarrhea for one, the 13 year old hasn't thrown up since. I can tell it's helpful already, I'm just being very careful with amount! It has stopped the diarrhea and throwing up!
I really cannot rate this item on how it works because my cat will not eat her food with it. It is a little expensive so of course I am upset that she won't eat it. Now I have almost a full jar of this stuff that I will probably just donate to the SPCA. I always used GNC Pre/Probiotic but they no longer make it so since this one had good reviews I thought I would give it a try. I really don't know what else to try.
Cats don’t care for it
I was hoping with the cat nip and yeast in it the cats would like it but I have three and they don’t. Therefore if I use a full scoop, even though it’s a small scoop, the cats won’t eat their food. Therefore the one I was really trying to give a boost too, it’s only getting half a dose in order to get them to eat their food.
My cats love this
Some of my cats won’t eat food mixed with other pre and probiotics but they’ll gladly eat food with this product. They also are very interested in the jar. Maybe it’s the catnip in it. Very good that they included it. I’m ordering more jars.
Helped my kitty so much!
My vet recommended trying this when my 15 year old cat started having more serious tummy trouble from antibiotics. She’d had other digestive issues (very smelly issues) for some time that I couldn’t resolve with trying different foods. This started working within a day. She’s so much happier.
kitty constipation relief
this helped my little man who was having problems going #2. Now he does not have nearly the constipation issues he used to. He loves the smell of the powder and will stick his face in the jar for a sniff.
For kitties with no interest in RX food.
My kitty has both pancreatitis (currently on amoxicillin) and kidney disease (CKD). He does not like his prescription diet at all. I also have to fill 3/4 of a soup bowl with water, LITERALLY, mixing it in his food because he never drinks water. NEVER. And with CKD he HAS to stay hydrated. He wasn't crazy about the RX Gastrointestinal diet he was on either, just prior. Food wasn't 'exciting' to him anymore, and I felt like I was torturing him forcing him to drink through so much water to get to anything solid as the food would quickly sink after being stirred. He would look sooo sick after eating too. This morning I forgot to add this, and he kept looking at me, playing with his food again. Once I remembered and added it in, he gobbled right through all that water without stopping. In retrospect, he also attacked the container when I first opened it and some had spilled He had super loose stools from the antibiotic. This helped firm his stool up significantly. At least his stool is somewhat formed now, though still quite soft, shiny, and stinky. I'm just so happy that he can now eat his RX Kidney Diet and actually ENJOY it. So if you have a kitty who isn't crazy about an RX kidney or GI diet, or is just a finicky eater, this is something you might want to try. I'm going to try to add fish/salmon oil into his diet tonight, recommended by his vet. I'm hoping he will still go crazy gobbling up his food. Fingers crossed. I also add about a heaping teaspoon of pumpkin to his food for his 'soft stool' constipation, if that makes sense. I'm not sure if it will help, but fingers crossed again. I am just ecstatic he's enjoying his food again and not dreading the punishment of having to drink through all that water to get to his crappy-tasting RX food. Hoping he is perky again today like he was last night with this in his food as he usually looks sick after he eats.
Love this stuff
My cat loves ths stuff will even eat it alone. and it is helping with his coat.