Strawfield Pets Super Chews with Probiotics, Lysine, Salmon Oil & Catnip Soft Chews Cat Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: L-Lysine Hydrochloride (250 mg), Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (50 mg), Catnip (20 mg)...||Vegetable Glycerin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Cheese...||Organic Acacia Fiber, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Flavor (Salmon)...||Active Ingredients: Taurine, Vitamin A, Thiamine (Vitamin B1)...||Vitamin A, Spirulina (Blue-Green Algae), Milk Thistle...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Respiratory Care...||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Liver, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||N/A||Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A|
About This Item
- Grain-free, natural salmon-flavored soft chews formulated with 2 billion CFU probiotics, L-lysine, catnip and wild Alaskan salmon oil for cats of all ages, sizes and breeds.
- The 2 billion CFU cat probiotic with 5 strains supports digestion and feline flora. It helps provide relief from diarrhea, constipation and gas and may help prevent cat urinary tract infections and bad breath, too!
- The natural amino acid, L-lysine, help with upper respiratory infections, cat colds, feline herpes, eye infections, coughing, sneezing, runny nose and congestion without the use of medication or antibiotics.
- Wild-caught Alaskan salmon oil helps relieve dry and itchy skin, allergies, hot spots and may also help reduce shedding and provide joint support.
- Made in the USA, lab tested for safety and crafted in small batches with natural ingredients without any gluten, grain, dairy, wheat, soy, sugar, salt or artificial additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics Bionic Body Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Body Bliss Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics I Am A Rock Star! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics I Feel Good! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Joint Ease Super Cat Supplement, 90 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Serenity Zen Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Cat Food Topper, 4-oz tin, 4-oz tin, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Cat Food Topper, 4-oz tin, 4-oz tin, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- heyLove Natural Detox Dietary Cat Supplement, 8.45-oz bottle$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free IMMUNITY Cat Supplement, 10 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$15.52Chewy Price$16.95List Price$14.74Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I like it, but...
I gave it 4 stars because I love how this is like a super healthy treat. One of my 2 cats used to eat it, but apparently lost his taste for it. I think it's a great product if your cat will eat it. These are chewy but dry, and have powdery catnip coating. I think the powder coating texture might turn them off.
Cats won’t eat them
My cats will not eat these. I tried giving as treats and breaking them up, sprinkling in food. They refuse to eat it. Waste of my money.
My dog loves them
I ordered two different brands for my cat, and I hope that this one is alright for dogs also because I have been giving them to my dog. He loves salmon flavor and this stimulates his appetite. He has a tummy disorder and usually won't eat in the morning, which makes his tummy worse. But when I give him this probiotic, he gets an appetite and eats his dog food.
Don’t like them
My one cats been sick with an upper respiratory infection for a couple months. The vet recommended lysine and probiotics for all our cats but they will not eat them no matter what I’ve tried.
Good for cat with allergies
My cat has allergies that cause her to scratch and make herself bleed. Since she has been eating one of these every night, her scratching has significantly reduced. She wouldn’t eat them at first, but I kept trying until she got used to them. I would recommend at least trying this product because it does work for some cats.
Cats will not eat
I have 3 cats. None would eat. Total waste of money. And why does my review have to be 50 characters?
It needs better flavor...
I bought these chews because my doctor prescribe probiotics and lysine to one of my cats. I bought several brands and forms to try, and these ones were great because they have both components, plus catnip! They are really chewy, no problem with that. However my cats (I tried them with my 4 cats) do not devoure them, like others I bought. I am giving them anyway. They are very easy to mix with the food. But I think it would be wonderful if the taste is improve (what about liver?). The price was also good. And, again, having both (probiotics and lysine) in one was great.
Finding the Right One
I've been trying different types with Lysine in it. My Vet recommended Lysine for my cat due to respiratory issues. Since he has turned his nose up to many other products I've tried so far. My Cat really likes Super Chews. And this product has many more healthy ingredients in it too! Happy Cat....Happy Owner.
Not for my cats
I honestly can't speak to whether this is a good product or not. What I can say is that not a single one of my 4 cats that need daily lysine/probiotics will eat these. So I have a whole container of (what very well might be) a good product sitting unused on my counter. Ugh.
Both my cats are like it well. Litter box now smells much nicer, than before. Cats (10 and 2 years old)do their business regularly without any issues. My senior cat has some problem with stomach, it helps a lot. Thanks,