StrellaLab Allergy Relief with Omega-3 Dog Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA.
- These allergy bites work to protect your dog's immune system from seasonal, food and environmental allergies, relieving excessive itching, redness, sneezing, skin irritation, scratching, paw chewing and other allergy symptoms.
- Made with omega-3 fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- These chews are also rich in essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients to promote a strong immune system.
- Chicken-flavored soft chews take advantage of digestive enzymes, while pumpkin supports intestinal microbiota—aiding in proper digestion for sensitive stomachs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Support Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Support Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy Skin Health Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Allergy SkinHealth Duck Flavor Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 1-pack, 180 count$24.96Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.71Autoship Price
- Finn Allergy & Itch Beef Liver Flavored Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Allergy Aid Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealPet Honesty Skin Health Omega Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Skin & Coat Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$12.97Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.32Autoship Price
- StrellaLab Fish Oil DHA + EPA Omega-3 Soft Chews Dog Skin & Coat Supplement, 180 count$23.91Chewy Price$29.91List Price$22.71Autoship Price
- Vibeful Allergy & Immune Support Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Fish Oil), Turmeric Root, Grape Seed Extract...||Algal Omega-3 DHA, Quercetin DiHydrate, Purified Calf Thymus Protein...||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Extracts (1:4) 255 mg (Nettles, Red Clover, Chamomile...||Omega 3 (from fish oil and pork gelatin) 75 mg, Curcumin (from turmeric) 10mg, Inositol 10mg...||Krill Oil Concentrate (Not Less Than 80Mg), Astaxanthin Antioxidant (Not Less Than 16Mg), Zinc Oxide (Not Less Than 7.5Mg)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Allergy Relief, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health...||Skin & Coat Health, Allergy Relief||Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Itch & Redness Remedy, Allergy Relief||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Bacon, Liver||Bacon||—||Original||—|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||Organic, Natural, Human-Grade...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
must be missing something
my dog has been itching up a storm he was on meds from the vet but I wanted to get him on something healthy, I read the reviews on this and thought ok it is working for these other dogs let's give it a try. Well for my dog it does not work, he has not stopped chewing, licking or scratching any less than before, so it may work on some dogs but it is not the answer for all dogs. I am not saying this is a bad product I am just saying with the type of allergy my dog has this isn't working. So these "chews" are a 50/50 shot
ingredient list incomplete
My dog is allergic to dried brewers yeast so I always check to see if that is an ingredient and as far as the description for this product goes, it didn’t contain it. When I received it, the ingredients listed on the bottle had dried brewers yeast listed as the first thing. It would be good to update the description for those who have dogs with food allergies. I read the reviews and was looking forward to using this for my dogs skin issues, but now I can’t.
No more itchy dogs
My 2 chihuahuas have had a rough 2 months. The vet wasn't sure what was causing them to get so itchy. They're already on a limited ingredient diet, so it isn't their food. They're on flea repellent so it's not fleas. But we moved to a new state in August. So the vet thinks it may be them getting used to the pollen and various allergens in the air. Their chests and stomachs were very red and starting to get raw from scratching. My vet didn't want them on unnecessary medication. So I tried these treats. I like that it has pumpkin and turmeric. I already give them pumpkin on occasion. And I love the fish oils with omegas. I know fish oil is good for dogs, but can be expensive and stinks. They love these treats. I've been giving these treats for almost 2 weeks. They were wearing inflatable collars so they couldn't scratch at themselves and they could heal. As of today they are not scratching or licking excessively any more! I'm so excited. I'll continue to use for a few more days and then save them for future use. I'm really glad I didn't have to put them on medication.
Good Quality Supplements. USA Made
I've been giving these to my 8yr old Red Lab. He seems to like them because he would eat everyone if I let him so they must taste good. Made in USA so that's a plus. Can't say anything is for sure positive but from what I can tell is it seems like his dander isn't as bad as it usually is. Also he was always biting at his tail chewing away his fur and since he's been taking these supplements it seems like it's not as bad or he isn't doing it as much as he used to. Seems like a good company and their products always seem quality made.
I started giving my 2 of these A-day. It has made a big difference but it has not completely stopped the licking. Maybe nothing could. I could definitely tell a difference My hairless dog skin is much softer and It is helping her break out of black heads. My poodle continues to lick but I can easily distract him away now. I'm going to keep ordering. By the way it did take about 5 days for me to see the difference.
Great product definitely recommend
I originally chose this product because my dog loves to chew on her paws and at random spots on her legs and mainly her shedding issue. I heard it could be due to allergies. I've tried a couple other things so I decided to try this product as well. One thing I noticed a difference in was my dog had more energy and the shedding calmed down quite a bit. It didn't completely stop but I do have to give credit to this product for that shedding slow down. I gave this product to my dog for a few weeks at first she struggled to want to eat them for a couple days and then after the first couple shoes that she did eat she loved them every time! I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!
I have a 3 year old shepherd mix and she keeps chewing her feet. We have been on these chews for about 2.5 weeks. I can already see the difference in her chewing her feet. She still does but not nearly as much. The chews are small and soft enough to crumble. My dog loves them and takes them like a treat. So far so good. I will edit this if anything changes.
The extra relief we needed
My Lola has bad allergies. She takes prescription medication that helps but still left her itchy and restless at times. This medicine has STOPPED the itching and she has stopped the gnawing (which is good for both of us, lol.) They must also taste good as she eats them easily with no fuss and she is a picky eater. These are highly recommended and Lola approved .
I got these for my pit bull puppy who has food allergies and sensitivities. He eats a special allergy diet and it is hard to find treats to give him that will not cause a flare up and give him hot spots between his toes. He loves these treats and they are a great supplement to his normal food.
I have an older (12 yr old) rescue Pomeranian named Teddy who as of late developed some allergies, thought I would give these immune chews a try.. have noticed him sneezing and sniffling less which is great :) Also really like that it has turmeric in it which helps with his joints and he does have a little arthritis starting. Teddy is very picky on eating basically everything so I put a little honey on these chews and he likes that. He is about 10 pounds so I give him 2 chews morning and evening.